First grow: Lots of problems and in need of guidance

Theres a product you can buy Im not sure if its sold in your region called dr repair by cyco, if u have any deficiencies this will aid in correcting them however since it covers a broad range of issues it probably wont help identify the exact one so you personally may never know what it was but who gives a shit long as it helps. Well thats my theory anyway

The breeder guidance on flowering times are usually optimistic shall we say, I always expect them to go longer. I usually give autos a 90 day window from seed, but some go longer.

12ltr pots is the smallest I'd do an auto in, it will get you to the end. I prefer 7 gallon pots for autos.

The breeder guidance on flowering times are usually optimistic shall we say
hahaha
That's what i am thinking too :D
From what i was reading online, i was expecting a 4 week veg and 8 week flowering period. At the moment i am only seeing potential flowers ahaha.
Tomorrow the big one is becoming six weeks old.
12ltr pots is the smallest I'd do an auto in, it will get you to the end. I prefer 7 gallon pots for autos.
I have read many times about 1 gallon per month needed, or 3.5lt.
Assuming a 90 day life, aren't over 10 liters enough? Why do you choose bigger pots?

Why do you choose bigger pots?
In the past I've used 3gallon,5 gallon pots but I've found for myself that 7gallon is the sweet spot.
There's an element of bigger pot, more roots, bigger plant to it.
Since I've been using 7 gallon pots I've had bigger yields.
So, 3gallons is enough but 7gallon is better. (for me).

nice so for my next grows i will be filling up my pots to their max capacity.

Day 42
Are these flowers or not? Am i just looking at what i want to see :D ?? Little white hairs are starting to appear at the top of the bud sites !!!
I also did a major defoliation and topped the little one. Btw will it produce anything if it doesn't sit directly under the light? 100W led spider farmer that is.

IMG_20210314_155742233.jpg

IMG_20210314_155748168.jpg

IMG_20210314_155837365.jpg

IMG_20210314_155907114.jpg

Day 42
Are these flowers or not? Am i just looking at what i want to see :D ?? Little white hairs are starting to appear at the top of the bud sites !!!
I also did a major defoliation and topped the little one. Btw will it produce anything if it doesn't sit directly under the light? 100W led spider farmer that is.

Hey bro, I was just reading through the forum and read your post. I don’t grow autos.... so,with that said.... I just wanted to tell you I like to fill my fabric pots up about halfway when I start them, that way I can up pot in the same container. It’s sweet.

Day 42

Yes, it's starting to flower.
:yahoo::theband::woohoo:

Btw will it produce anything if it doesn't sit directly under the light? 100W led spider farmer that is.
I've got two 100w spider farmers, they're quite small boards. The footprint is about 3×3 for veg but that drops down to 2×2ft for flower. Flowering plants need more intense light , so your plant is gonna need every watt of that 100w. I'd have that light directly over the flowering plant.

What height is the light above the plant?

Yes the light has a small footprint and i cannot even fit the big one under it. I have it set at 40-45 cm, if i go lower i have to leave out many bud sites and can't even reach the two main stems at the back of the plant that are the biggest alongside the main cola.
How far off the plants do you place them?

My tent that has the spider f is 80cm×80cm (2.6ft). I have 1 light in there for veg at about 18" above the plant.
When the plant flowers I put another light In there, so 200w. I put them back up to 24" at first until they get used to the light increase. As of now the plants in that tent are in their last week of flower and one of the tops is about 14" from the light. In the past I've had the light 12" above the buds, but you have to keep an eye on it when it's that close.

hello my friends,
At last the mailman brought to me my Ph tester and finally watered my girls with the correct Ph :D 5.8-6.2 that is !!
I also bought a nice drying rack, to dry my buds on.

Flowering has started on the big one and the little one is very close, today i fed it and did lst too. It has Very thick stems that would produce fat buds if it was under the light but we will see how it will respond just by the reflections untill i chop down the big one, that i plan to do as early as possible.
My Ph just for the record was below 5 all this time and the one time that i used palm tree ash in the solution it got over 8.5 :D So far so good, hahaha

I have a question though, should i be defoliating fan leaves that cover bud sites on the big one, or am i messing up the current sites by doing so? I allready have more than 8 major sites, trained to be exactly under the light, but i can uncover some minor sites if i take some leaves off. What do you guys think?

Another one one about feeding, at the moment i am feeding 4ml biogrow + 4ml biobloom + 4g palm tree ash + 80 bat guano in the soil. Can i get by with feeding the same amount until harvest or not? Should i progressively increase the dosages, or if i see no deficiencies just keep it as is?

IMG_20210320_120312963.jpg

IMG_20210320_120326963.jpg

IMG_20210320_120333840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom