First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

GMT1975A

We are starting our first grow from seed. We have germinated 3 AK47xHindu Kush Auto's, 3 Blueberry Auto's, 1 Medical 1024 Feminised, 1 Roadrunner Feminised and 1 Strawberry Blue Feminised. We have a 10' x 7' grow room with 2 smaller 3' x 5' rooms for growing. Probably adding a 3rd room in order to further seperate our plants between auto's and non auto's. Using CFL's in both the 6500 k and 2700 k spectrums. I must add that we currently have 2 (unknown genetics) plants at approximately 4-5 weeks of growth already growing. We are using a combination of ProMix, Fox Farms and Worm castings for soil. Each 3 gallon pot has 1 1/2 to 2 inches of washed pea gravel in the bottom to aid drainage. Nurients include Dyna Gro grow mix and bloom mix, MagiCal, Superthrive, Thrive Alive B-1, and Liquid Seaweed. Tap water through a Pure Countertop water purifying system. We will post pictures as soon as we can

Here are some pics of the setup as it exist.
Grow-room-curtain-wall-open.jpg

another-angle.jpg

germination-begins.jpg

bro, good luck with your grow!!!!! Would you happen to have a DR u could recommend my wife and I to here in Michigan? We are still kind of sketchy of asking around.
Ill be in tuned to this grow :)

Traficante, I can't recommend a Dr in your area, but a great starting place would be Michigan Medical Marijuana Association. My girlfriend has more and better info for you but she is not home yet. I will ask her to post when she returns. Good luck to you and your wife bro, and thank you for your comments.

Very cool, quite the set-up!
BTW to have your images show up just put image tags by the url. You can do this easily by clicking the "insert image" button in the box used to create messages. The button is yellow and gray w/ a mountain and moon. Click it and put the image url in the dialog box that pops up. Or you can put in the tags manualy by putting [ img ] in front of the url and [ /img ] after it.

DFW-Guy, thank you for the help bro. I have been doing computer graphics for nearly 20 years, but couldn't figure out how to post. Most of the construction is quite simple. divider wall is 2x4 ripped lengthwise to 1-1/2x1-1/2 and first covered with black plastic, then with mylar. The light racks are 1 x 2 rectangular plastic tube joined at the corners with metal corner brackets. Tables are 2' x 4' x 5/8" plywood on 2 x 2 frames and 6" legs. Straight forward and easy to make all of it. I did run 2 seperate electrical lines to 15 amp dedicated breakers at the main panel. Tis my brothers house so safety first!

DFW-Guy, with luck, the rest of the states will follow suite and soon you may have the chance for a legal grow! My fingers are crossed on the 6 auto flowers that I may get at least 1 female of each strain. all the others are feminised so we are starting out 1 step ahead there. Thanks again bro.

Todays post: 5 plants above the rockwool. 2 Auto Blueberry's, 1 AK47xHindu Kush Auto, 1 Strawberry Blue and 1 Medical MJ 1024. Later I will probe the rockwool on the others to check seed shape and determine if I need to start some more Auto's. Out 4 unknowns are doing very well. The 2 younger unknowns are going bye bye to a different home. That will free up the room to change light schedule to 12/12 and replace half of the 6500k bulbs with 2700k's. We want to be able to sex the two larger unknowns soon.

Unknown #1
Unknown11.jpg

Unknown #2
Unkown2-a.jpg

Thought I would give some comparison pics of the 2 unknowns the night we recieved them (6-29-09) and transplanted from outdoor straight soil grow to pro-mix with nutes. We also washed them with organic fungicide/pesticides to ensure no introduction of pests into the grow room.

Unknown #1
UnknownNo1.jpg

Unknown #2
UnknownNo2.jpg

It is also worth mentioning that we are hoping to start a pertetual harvest. By growing autoflowers and the medical-1024's & strawberry blue's. The autoflowers will hopefully provide an early crop, giving the other non-auto's time to fully mature. I will wait one month and start another batch of autoflowers. Hoping to be able to #1. feminize one each of the autoflowers and #2. pollinate one each of the female autoflowers for seeds.

DFW-guy, really haven't given it much thought other than maybe a scrog of they are females. Friend said that they are most likely chronic plants, but without knowing for sure, I will continue to call them unknowns. Wish I new the true genetics. Looks like I will have to add another grow area to our room in order to separate the auto's from the medical 1024 and strawberry blue soon. I am thinking a 2' x 4' grow area will suffice as these plants will grow quite large and can eventually be moved to one of the larger areas in the future.

Back
Top Bottom