First Grow, Mixed Feminized Seeds! DominaDiesel & Channel#11 Mothers

tomh2b

Hi every1. Im really new to this forum and a new grower too.

ive been reading alot throught the journals and yall gave me motivations and ideas.

Sooo lets to thisss!

(btw sorry for my english, im a french canadian, so if I misspell or repeat myself a little, please remember that my english vocabulary isnt really evolved)

==Cloning/Mothers Tent==

-2x4x6' grow tent
-6" clip-on fan for exhaust (LOL)
-Passive intakes
-Cheap 180TrueWatts LED Fullspectrum (will probably add a T5 fixture when ill have more mothers and clones)
-Germinate in Jiffy or Solocups, Veg in 1gal smartpot. Mothers in 2-3gals pot

Average Temp : 19Celsius Light OFF / 24Celsius Light ON
Humidity: range from 30 to 60%

==Flowering Tent==

-4x4x7'
-6" 440cfm Inline Fan w/ carbon filter
-Grozone TV1 controller
-6" Clip-on Fan
-1000w HPS w/ cooltube reflector
-Passive intakes
-6x 5gals Smartpot (for first grow)

Average Temp and Humidity : dont know yet, still vegging lol.

==Nutes==

Im starting of with Advanced PH Perfect Micro/Grow/Bloom 3 parts as base nutrients. but I probably wont buy AN again since its too expensive for the same. (maybe ill try the emerald harvest kit, can get it really cheap)

And I also have a quart of Bud Candy, which i dont even know why I bought it, looked cool maybe haha. but ill be using it too.

Ph is managed with soda and vinegar

PPMs.. i dont have a pen for this yet. but ill get one

==Grow Medium==

Im starting off with straight coco in smartpots, simple LST , to get my own base stats to compare to after.

i dont know yet what type of grow i should go, (dwc, 2L hempy dwc, 2L hempy coco, aero... im lazy) ill discover with time and yall advices

==Strains==
Ive germinated a Mixed Feminized seeds pack of 6. which are the 6 that ill flower first. (yes a seed is named mymy haha, gf is nonsmoker, that was an attempt at motivating her to let me do this LOLl)

but Ive also germinazied a Domina Diesel and a Channel #11. which will both be kept as mothers for the sog clones.

will add 2 more mothers, still looking/reading to find the strains thatll match my mood, probably high cbd strains.

Id like the Final setup to be a perputual sog on a 3week offset schedule

Updates will be coming

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom