First grow need advice on if progress is mediocre

Look like starting to bud idk

Attachments

• 1554933626445-245341387.jpg
    1554933626445-245341387.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 26
Those seedlings look perfectly fine, keep doing what you're doing, just don't over water/feed them remember this... Less is more for them, also autos don't mind 24 hours light a day, if you see yellow in the cotyledon (leaves that grow out the shell) don't worry as they are used to start the process, I've noticed some posts mention organic and synthetic, here's some advice if you're growing in organic soil then it's best to use organic nutrients and ph up/down (if using) and avoid synthetic

5.5/5.9 is what I would aim for in hydro
6.0/6.5 in soil, always add the PH up/down last as the nutrients will alter the original PH reading

Ty to everyone i see something and my anxiety goes i just noticed leaves getin like rips and dual color but hope the shot of nutes n keeo closer ph eys n moved lights up a bit see what happen i jusy dont want to kill m lol

5.5/5.9 is what I would aim for in hydro
6.0/6.5 in soil, always add the PH up/down last as the nutrients will alter the original PH reading
Im in fox farm ocean n with a 300wt mars hydro i just upped light from a 75wt top planet red n blue bulb i just gave first shot nutes lastnight n raised light 6 inches

Im in fox farm ocean n with a 300wt mars hydro i just upped light from a 75wt top planet red n blue bulb i just gave first shot nutes lastnight n raised light 6 inches
I was planning on putting m outside if it ever heats up to bud out there but in in southern ontario n its cild still

Ty to everyone i see something and my anxiety goes i just noticed leaves getin like rips and dual color but hope the shot of nutes n keeo closer ph eys n moved lights up a bit see what happen i jusy dont want to kill m lol
Were all here to help each other :) as you're using a 75W led then place that at around 18/25 inches as it will cause sunburn, make sure you have calmag to hand as led will cause those

Do i check ph after adding nutes

Do i check ph after adding nutes
You've got your water ready and now it's time to add those nutes (when she's ready for them) start of small, they say 1ML per litre and I tend to half that and use around 0.3/0.5ML for nutes, you now check your ppm which helps you with nutrients which should be under 200PPM for seedlings if not place it at around 150 or less, when it's right you then check the reading, for example if it's 7.5PH you then use the PH down, to get it to around (5.5/5.9 hydro) (6.0/6.5 for soil, yet check with the brand if it has nutrients in them as it will adjust it for you) when using PH down always use the smallest drops you can as to much will lower the PH reading which means you have to start all over as you can't mix up and down together

I habe a 300 wt mars now about 20 inces away
That's fine for a 300W led, make sure you move that light as the plants get older to maintain the light distance, and calmag is for calcium and magnesium difference, its to restore and maintain the plants vitality/vigour, its mainly to be used when pale or yellowing foliage and a mid season slowdown in growth as well for stressed plants that are lacking calcium, magnesium and iron

You've got your water ready and now it's time to add those nutes (when she's ready for them) start of small, they say 1ML per litre and I tend to half that and use around 0.3/0.5ML for nutes, you now check your ppm which helps you with nutrients which should be under 200PPM for seedlings if not place it at around 150 or less, when it's right you then check the reading, for example if it's 7.5PH you then use the PH down, to get it to around (5.5/5.9 hydro) (6.0/6.5 for soil, yet check with the brand if it has nutrients in them as it will adjust it for you) when using PH down always use the smallest drops you can as to much will lower the PH reading which means you have to start all over as you can't mix up and down together
Okay so what I've been doing for a while is I will fill my liter of water and I end up having to put two drops of PH down to get it to around 6 to 6.5 and then for a little while I've been adding not even half of what they call for for the nutrients maybe Point 5 ml Pier One but last night for the probably third time I've put nutrients I put the First the full amount of nutes but I never checked the pH after I have put the newts so maybe that's what I'm doing wrong as I am using water from my tap it's usually around 7.5 to eat so I had to use two drops of down and I got it to the 6.5 for a few times I only use a little bit of nutrition so now I use the full amount last night see what happens I guess

That's fine for a 300W led, make sure you move that light as the plants get older to maintain the light distance, and calmag is for calcium and magnesium difference, its to restore and maintain the plants vitality/vigour, its mainly to be used when pale or yellowing foliage and a mid season slowdown in growth as well for stressed plants that are lacking calcium, magnesium and iron
I think you just explain what is going on with the leaves right now is there certain stuff I can buy at the hydroponic store to increase the calcium magnesium

How u check ppm

Back
Top Bottom