First Grow - Need Some Help

I've got to find a way to take a pic without all those crazy lines in it from the light. I've tred 2 different cameras and still get that UV wavy line thing.

Yea, that plant can make anyone look like a growing rock star! Now if I can get the rest of my plants to follow suit I'll be a happy man.

Im also running Agent orange, Veneno, and a few others. They are all doing pretty solid, but that il Diavolo is just a monster. There are bud sites all over it, and because its so bushy, I may do the same as you and get some side lighting on it. Those HUGE fan leaves are like a shade tree for some of the bud sites. Some of the leaves are big enough to cover my whole face!

0329011842.jpg

0329011842a.jpg

when is this thing gona bulk up? 100 little "buds" everywhere, love the smelllll of thiss

now i have 2 150watt 2700k up close on the bottom ,400watt hps up top.
its helping alot .

If its anything like critical (the plant this thing is derived from) it will really pack on the weight the last 10-14 days before harvest. I bet those extra lights will really make a difference. I just added a couple 150 2700 cfl spirals to my sides as well. Theres just too many buds down there to ingnore!

0414011302.jpg

smells so sweeeeeeeeet...snow all over this baby mmmm nice and sticky!

guess I did everyhing right, never had to adjust soil ph and never ph tested the run off.
could have feed her once more . 16 day water diet after the flush

420 is goin to be a good day with all this candyyyyyy :cheer:

looks sweet! ithink you might want to party with that honey on memorial day! still a pretty lady:high-five:

cut these down yesterday

this is just the tops and side branches, still have 12 more big buds maturing on the bottom with 800 watts.

the buds are 4- 7 inches long almost the entire length of every branch.
smoked a little bit with a quick dry. taste exactly how it smells, no body stone or lazyness , complete head rush. it lasted about 2 hours with a dime bong rip.

def got 14 gs at the least. only 90$ to grow.

I could have done six of these in the 3x4 area. wish i did!

photo_51_.JPG

photo_50_.JPG

photo_48_.JPG

photo_44_.JPG

Re: Update My il Diavolo

This thing is getting stupid! its covered with buds like this!
il_diavolo.jpg

But i was wondering if your diavolo had little bud like things under your buds. I broke a couple of em open and they were empty. Is this thing starting to herm? I was gonna wait one more week, but i dont want this thing blowing up the rest of my crop...any help appreciated!
strange_buds.jpg

hope im not jacking this thread...i agree about the control of your crop's flowering, but it sure is nice to run one of these when you are vegging the rest of your plants..kind of like Christmas in July.

Autoflowers are nice if you don't have separate chambers for flower and veg, and can easily get seeds or clones. Since they can flower under 20+ hours of light, you can flower them in your veg chamber while you have plants vegging (if you can decide on the right combination of lights! :) ).

But, you can't take clones from autoflowers, so you'll get the one harvest, then need to grow something else.

dammm your girl is 2x the size of mine, I got at least 1oz of bud 1 oz of trim. the trim got moldy! FUCKKKKKING BITCHHHHH

the flavor is precise hits your tastebuds hard leaves you wanting more.
"stone level " is really good energetic but about a hour later you will be really sleepyyyyy. either way its this shit is delicious an super easy to maintain.

All in all, I ended up getting almost 4 oz from her. I harvested about a week early due to PM starting to show on a few leaves. No need to mess around with that! Still the smoke is really nice, and like you, I found it to be a kind of heady high followed by muscle relaxation and sleepiness. Smoke it about an hour before bed and its perfect! Also, the trim made great medibles!

Back
Top Bottom