First Grow - Need Some Help

heyitsnotrich

not certain if this is Fruity chronic juice or a autoflower il diavolo. I got them mixed up while germ. any tips how to determine which strain it is?

What strain is it? fruity chronic juice OR autoflower il diavolo I DONO!!! AHH
Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? grown for 35days from seed

Indoors

Soil: pro mix bx 30% pearlite added

4 gallon pot

htg supply 400w hps digital
1foot 6 inche distance from plant top.
18 hours light 6hours dark
( MH bulb blew when I installed it they sent me a new one for free) still using hps

70 degrees day and night

RH of Room/cab? 25-45%

PH of media or res? my crappy rapid test ph meter always says 7.0

Any Pests ? none visible

How often are you watering? every 4 to 5 days
Foil spraying with water once a week
thoroughly watered right before the light went on
(water temp 70 - 75 degrees)
water is left in a 5 gallon bucket for chlorine to evaporate.
no idea of water ph

Type and strength of ferts used?
I have only used humboldt nutrients Organic 2-Part (ONLY USING Natural Grow) 3-1-3
only used twice . 5 ml for 4 gallons of water ( not sure how much to give it but no nute burn)
Should I start using 5ML per gallon? or get the Bloom? and use both?

any advice on which nutes work best?

Bucket Size - 4.0 gallon ( need to cut the bucket I think for more light or the stem needs to stretch)

- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

lots of white hairs popping up all over, def a female

Re: FIRST GROW , need some help

Can you get any closer pics, like the stalk and possible flower points? You'll be able to tell if it's an auto in the next few days or so, if not now. Autos don't need a light change to kick into flowering, they do it automatically, so if it's flowering already it's your il diavolo.
I like the FF line of nutes. They work well for me and others.

Re: FIRST GROW , need some help

Looking good:thumb: Theres a way to post your pictures within the post. There is an insert Image tab and it will pop up with a place to put the URL from where its posted in your 420 Gallery.:goodluck:

0316011837.jpg

0316011834.jpg

only 8 inches tall with a little stench :morenutes: sheeeeeeettt

downsized_0316011305a.jpg

On the last two pics, your plant is in flower, so if it's under more than 12 hours or so of light, it's the autoflower. You do NOT need to switch to 12/12 on the autoflower, it will continue to flower under 20+ hours of light, so you don't even need to move it out of the veg room, although you may want to change the lighting to bloom lights for her. :goodluck:

True. 24 is fine. The one thing I did not like about my auto flowers were... they grew slow and produced little for all the love I gave them.
So... I smoked them.

True. 24 is fine. The one thing I did not like about my auto flowers were... they grew slow and produced little for all the love I gave them.
So... I smoked them.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....sweet revenge! :)

blitzedddd, nice!!! thank you! under hps for 36 days.
easiest plant to grow I never did anything and give it no food , I would love to stash 100 of these out side.

whens a good sign to flush?

thank you very much! I would suggest this to any first timer , super easy to grow, and grows super fast stays really small! wish the afghan kush and fruity chronic juice made it.... electric bill only went up 20$ ???
hahaha i think they read the wrong meter,
I calculated for 30 days 18 hr days it would be around 200$ just for the light being on,
total bill was 120 bucks :):):)

next is northern lights X big bud and northern lights . female seeds.

Hey man looking good and good luck:thumb: A couple things i noticed that might be able to help you out, 1. Whats your Ph of your water and nutes when your watering? i personally shoot for 6.5 range. 2. could you get a thermo on top of you canopy and see how hot its getting

Only reason why i say this is because of the plant in the bottom picture is showing early signs of some sort of stress

0316011837.jpg

0316011834.jpg

only 8 inches tall with a little stench :morenutes: sheeeeeeettt

downsized_0316011305a.jpg

Keep things Green :peacetwo:

whens a good sign to flush?

I wouldn't even worry about that at this point. The buds have not formed yet, only pistils. You'll flush once the buds are full and the trichs are at the desired stage. Some people like an even 50/50 cloudy/amber, and others like mostly amber. Really depends on what you want to do.

downsized_0318011829.jpg

11.5 inches tall
day 41 i think?
only 2 large fan leaves on the bottom are getting a yellow tint to them, most likely the the ph?

plant top temp is 70 - 75 humidity 40%

light is 1foot 10 inches away

fans blowing lightly on it

shitty rapid test meter always says soil ph is 7.0 then i nudge it to the right and it says 9.0 .....push it in 1/4 inch and it says 6.0.....piece of junk meter never buy one!

I will have a good soil ph meter and h20 meter monday anddddd fox farm nutes....for now im at work , not doingggg shit, gona step out for a toke:thumb:

helpppp my leaves are starting to turn yellow really slow! i jinxed myself!
just did a flush with 16 gallons

crappy ph meter says 7.7 then 7.0 then 6.5 then 8.0

Back
Top Bottom