First Grow - Next Generation Dynamite - 400W - Top Feed

I've haven't lolliepopped any but I would trim right around the 14 day mark so you can have a little more stretch to them but if you want to keep them shorter then trim during the stretch phase like day 5-7 and it should stunt them a little. Once again I have never done this but it's what I think will happen

I've haven't lolliepopped any but I would trim right around the 14 day mark so you can have a little more stretch to them but if you want to keep them shorter then trim during the stretch phase like day 5-7 and it should stunt them a little. Once again I have never done this but it's what I think will happen

Thanks for the advice! I trim once a week for the first 3 weeks to make sure the lower branching doesn't stretch and that all energy is focused on the top of the plant. Hopefully my understanding of all my reading is correct!

How's it going?

Has the harvest been done? hope you got some good smoke out of it...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for being MIA for the past 2 weeks. My laptop crashed so I had to order a new one which just arrived this morning. I've been working a lot to try to mitigate financial damages from the laptop purchase. You'd cry when I told you how much this thing cost me lol.

I harvested the two plants that experienced the most salt toxicity. The smoke was okay. It gets me pretty stoned but the taste is lacking. Right now, i have 5 plants that are being flushed that I will harvest Monday. 2 of them look wonderful and the other 3 also experienced salt toxicity but not as badly as the plants I harvested. I'll post pics tomorrow for sure. Again, sorry for the delay.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom