First Grow Nirvana Autoflowering Short Rider Feminized 2010

Twinmax very nice grow nice to see someone starting out doing so well ! Nice to have good help here too 420 people are really great (Butcher is one ) I saw in one of the last pics look like you had just sprayed them ,I wouldn't do that to a budding plant it's possible to cause mold or other problems .. I've never tried an auto flowering plant are they supposed to finish faster or just start to flower as they reach maturity on their own !? Great job hope your harvest is a big one ...:peace:

Straight from Nirvana's website
"AUTO-FLOWERING MARIJUANA PLANTS are not dependent on a photoperiod for florescence: they will flower automatically. Depending on the strain and grow room conditions, auto-flowering plants will begin to flower 3 to 5 weeks after germination, regardless of how many hours of light they are receiving. The total flowering time until plants are harvest-ready is reduced by 1 to 3 weeks in comparison to non-auto-flowering strains."

Thanks Ol hippy :)
Yes The Butcher is GREAT :blunt: Yes you are correct I had just finished spraying them. That will be the last time they get sprayed, hope they don't miss it :)
I did a lot of reading and what i didn't know, i Google or just used the search button (what a life saver). I think i have about two or three more weeks before it is ready to harvest. I am about to order the darkroom 60 and some ONA to get rid of some of this smell.

I'm in for this one Twinmax....looks great so far.....can't wait to see how the auto's turn out.

peace...

Thanks for stopping in wspomaha :cool:
I hope they give me some good buds.

I was just looking at the lady a little closer and I am a little worried that she has turned hermie on me. I took some close up pics, if you guys need them to be better i will take some more of better quality.

rsz_img_7219.jpg

rsz_img_7220.jpg

rsz_img_7221.jpg

rsz_img_7222.jpg

rsz_img_7223.jpg

Great job! That's a healthy "short" rider!
Thanks endive just read your journal, your ladies are looking great. It also reminds me that i forgot to name my ladies lol

The tall one i am going to name Scully, because I love the TV series The X files and i always had a crush on Scully :tokin:

the other two will be sue and suzy lol

Here goes a week later :slide:
Had to tie the top to the side because it was starting to get to close to the MH. She just doest want to stop stretching LOL
IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7274.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I just got my short rider seeds and would like some advice, I know it has been 3 years since you posted about short rider, but if you have any tips, plans, pictures of the soil growth process, or maybe tell me how you built your hydro bucket?? damn man it flourished in your hydro system cool!!! you know any anyone else who grew short rider?

Back
Top Bottom