First grow, noob

HighKing

Hey all, Planning on doing my first grow soon.

It will be in a cleared out wardrobe (12" deep, 18" width, 36" height, all approx) Hopefully just the two plants, Don't wanna go too big first time. Just have a few questions and a few products i'm thinking of buying that i need advice one.

Would this lighting package do for two plants?

HPS Lighting Package (250w) | Grow Lights, Hydroponics, Grow Tents - Bloom & Grow

Or would i be better off getting these and a reflector to screw them into, One for veg other for flowering. Plus will these screw straight into a reflector??

Envirogrow CFL Bulb Warm Blue (150w) | Grow Lights, Hydroponics, Grow Tents - Bloom & Grow
Envirogrow CFL Bulb Warm Red (150w) | Grow Lights, Hydroponics, Grow Tents - Bloom & Grow

What about ventilation i'm pretty stumped here do i just cut a hole in the bottom and get a fan to blow air into the wardrobe and the cut a hole in the top and get another fan to blow the air out? I'll be fixing an oscillating desk fan to the inside of the wardrobe to put on the plants.

What will i put on the inside of the wardrobe? I've heard tin foil is bad as it can create heat spots have also heard that black bin liners are good?

When i get a thermometer how hot should it be inside the wardrobe? And if its too hot or cold how do i fix it, Just place another fan inside?

Sorry for the noob questions but thats what i am!

I'll be updating with pics in the next week when i get the wardrobe sorted.

Try not to get too technical!! :peacetwo:

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom