First Grow! - Northern Lights - 2016 - Small Grow

57A01.JPG

This is the one I bought cheap and cheerful and does the job, quick delivery for the UK too!

* Day 90 / Day 82 / Day 40 Update *

OK guys, I'm not sure if my first plant is ready for harvest. I'm thinking about giving it another week or so, but whatever everyone thinks is best of course I'll do that.

First Plant ;

51_24-5-16_Day_90_3_.jpg

51_24-5-16_Day_90_2_.jpg

51_24-5-16_Day_90_1_.jpg

Second Plant ;

49_24-5-16_Day_82_3_.jpg

49_24-5-16_Day_82_2_.jpg

49_24-5-16_Day_82_1_.jpg

Third Plant ;

17_24-5-16_Day_40_3_.jpg

17_24-5-16_Day_40_2_.jpg

17_24-5-16_Day_40_1_.jpg

- Evil

Not sure about the harvest time question. But damn Evil! Every time I come by I'm more and more impressed. You are doing an amazing job man. I've got to give you some reps, I'm sitting just nodding my head in contenteness.

Do you have a loupe or Microscope? Even a magnifying glass and good pair of eyes can see the trichomes. Hope the answer comes soon... Oh yeah and... :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

* Bud Rot + Early Harvest Update *

Guys... My first plant got hit with bud rot, I'm not sure how it happened. The main buds went soft and when I looked inside they were rotting. Not all of the plant got affected; but my main colas did... I decided to harvest then and there to prevent anymore rot. I'm not going to update for a bit, I'm too annoyed + I'm dry on weed to smoke...

52_25-5-16_Day_91_3_-_Early_Harvest_.jpg

52_25-5-16_Day_91_2_-_Early_Harvest_.jpg

52_25-5-16_Day_91_1_-_Early_Harvest_.jpg

- Evil

Ate you using a fan to help with the drying? Cold air is definitely better than warm due to the humidity levels. I feel bad for you dude

* Day 59 / Day 7 / Day 2 / Day 2 FINAL UPDATE *

OK guys! Final update! My first two plants have been completely smoked. As you can tell I had a great time :slide: A lot has happened since the last update. Plant 3 (Northern Lights) - This plant is definitely going to be bigger than #1 and #2. At this stage they weren't even showing any signs of flowering, and were smaller than plant #3. I haven't even fed it with much nutrients; about once every 4 waterings. Plant 4 (Afghani) - My new Afghani plant is from the free seeds that I got with my original seeds. I can already see a difference in the structure of the plant compared to my Northern Lights. Plant 5 (Pyramid Purple) - I bought a new strain a few days ago called Purple Pyramid. It got my attention because the buds are supposed to be completely purple which is kinda cool. It's on day 2 right now so it has a bit to go until it's harvest time! Plant 6 (Delicious Candy) - This was another free seed that came with my Purple Pyramid seeds; I don't know much about it so hopefully it's a nice surprise.

Thanks to everyone that's supported me and got me through problems, you guys are great and I'll never forget that.

So here's some last pics; not sure if I'm going to continue the grow journal any longer, but I might...
[/B]

Plants_5_6.jpg

Plant_64.jpg

Plant_4_2.jpg

Plant_430.jpg

Pkant_5_2.jpg

Pkant_5.jpg

18_12-6-16_Day_59_3_.jpg

18_12-6-16_Day_59_2_.jpg

18_12-6-16_Day_59_1_.jpg

- Evil

Back