First Grow! - Northern Lights - 2016 - Small Grow

* Day 77 / Day 69 / Day 27 Update *

Ok guys, my girls got a trim :thumb: For my first plant I took off a lot of big leaves that were blocking buds developing underneath. And for my second I went crazy lol. I stripped it so much that it doesn't even look like a plant; more like naked stems with some fluff on top. I did this because I wanted to experiment and see which method works best for yield. Hopefully the lower buds will start developing a lot quicker now. My third plant is coming along so well; thank you warm sunny days.

Emilya are you still watching btw; you haven't commented in a while, hope you're still around.

First Plant ;

45_11-5-16_Day_77_3_.jpg

45_11-5-16_Day_77_2_.jpg

45_11-5-16_Day_77_1_.jpg

Second Plant ;

43_11-5-16_Day_69_2_.jpg

43_11-5-16_Day_69_1_.jpg

43_11-5-16_Day_69_3_.jpg

Third Plant ;

11_11-5-16_Day_27_2_.jpg

11_11-5-16_Day_27_1_.jpg

11_11-5-16_Day_27_3_.jpg

- Evil

Great looking plants. I have always been jelious of u overseas growers. I live in recreationally leagal colorado, and dont have the balls to throw my plants In the sun. Looking good. Love the journal, good details, great progress. I want to get some nl in my gene pool. Keep it up.

Great looking plants. I have always been jelious of u overseas growers. I live in recreationally leagal colorado, and dont have the balls to throw my plants In the sun. Looking good. Love the journal, good details, great progress. I want to get some nl in my gene pool. Keep it up.

Thanks oOFIKSOo! Welcome to the my first ever grow!

* Day 80 / Day 72 / Day 30 Update *

OK guys; I need some help. I'm not sure when I should harvest my first plant. I've read on different websites that Northern Lights typically live as long as 11 weeks max. Well mine is now 3 days past this. A few people say to harvest when the trichomes begin to turn amber; I don't have a microscope so this is pretty hard to tell. Someone else said that when the secondary leaves beginning to fall off that this is a sign of harvest. Mine are starting to crumble up and have begun to turn to an orange colour. I've got a close up of one of the buds; can anyone give me advice on whether or not to harvest now or leave it for a few days, thanks. My second plant is doing great; definitely my favorite! It's hairs are still mainly white so it still has a bit until harvest. My third plant got targeted by my chickens... I left it for two seconds to go eat, came back, and them fat birds were pecking away at it. They only tore a few leaves off; none of the nodes were damaged, thank God.

Also, I'd like to thank Emilya from helping me get my feet in the ground. She was the first person to ever help and give me advice; and I'll always be thankful for that. Everytime I harvest and smoke my plants I'll always roll one up for you Emilya, thanks!

First Plant ;

47_14-5-16_Day_80_3_.jpg

47_14-5-16_Day_80_2_.jpg

47_14-5-16_Day_80_1_.jpg

Second Plant ;

45_14-5-16_Day_72_3_.jpg

45_14-5-16_Day_72_2_.jpg

45_14-5-16_Day_72_1_.jpg

Third Plant ;

13_14-5-16_Day_30_2_.jpg

13_14-5-16_Day_30_1_.jpg

13_14-5-16_Day_30_3_.jpg

- Evil

Being from a similar region I thought I'd check out your journal. Looking good! Given me faith in the great outdoors!

I'd say you have a few more weeks Evil. Those pistils are still white. You can order a lope on the net for cheap or you can get a cheap magnifying glass to look at your trichomes. I would do that if I were you. Your plants are looking great. Don't worry about that 3rd plant. It will bounce back just like your other plants have.

Back
Top Bottom