First Grow Northern Lights x Big Bud Indoor Auto 2019

Day 91
man the furthest ahead in flush and most yellow plant almost looks ready to come down....but trichomes still not showin me much amber!!! guess im just gonna have to keep on that waiting game!!!

this is the one is like 15 days in flush i think?

stretchy girl startin to fill in finally!

and this looks more like a pile of leaves than buds!!! prob some buds under there somewhere!

Some strains are leafy like that and a pain in the ass to trim! Whatcha gonna do ;). Nice to see the lanky ones bulk up.
man the furthest ahead in flush and most yellow plant
Because it's not getting any nutrients it has to pull from the leaves. Don't forget it can't pull immobile nutes from the leaves (like Ca) so it's starving.
but trichomes still not showin me much amber!!!
So it's not ready to come down.
guess im just gonna have to keep on that waiting game!!!
Might as well feed it or there won't be any green on the leaves left to convert the light you're giving it to sugar to grow the buds.
:)

Day 94
well im takin down plant #3 the lady thats furthest ahead mostly
all fan leaves gone already and sugar leaves otw out as well
heard a thing of cutting a stalk halfway and 2 days darkness to increase frostyness, so ofc i had to give that a shot

and hers some closish shots of buds, just for comparison in 50 hrs

and other 3 ladies seem to be doing ok, i wont be doing a 3 week flush ever again, fed about 1/8 dose of nutes to back right one that was getting flushed previously

wish me luck!

I haven't seen anyone feel the need to do the extended dark period again after giving it a shot (including me), but I also haven't seen anyone notch the trunk so that's new! I did see a grower split the trunk from 2" to 6" up from the soil and he didn't notice a difference...if that's helpful in any way :).

With all those trichomes on there I'm not sure you have room for any more!

I haven't seen anyone feel the need to do the extended dark period again after giving it a shot (including me), but I also haven't seen anyone notch the trunk so that's new! I did see a grower split the trunk from 2" to 6" up from the soil and he didn't notice a difference...if that's helpful in any way :).

With all those trichomes on there I'm not sure you have room for any more!
Ya it sounds like bro science!!
But I gotta know!!!
And some old guy said together it makes tons more...dunno if I'll be able to tell

Day 99
things seem to be goin good
still 2 plants growing and 2 in the dry tent temp about 20-21 and rh holding at 60%
dark green plant finally starting to fade slightly, i started feeding them again, just 150 PPM of nutes
1663790860890.png

stretch filling in nicely
?temp_hash=fe6a246e37eba898810a5ca2bce991bb.png

and starting to fade
?temp_hash=fe6a246e37eba898810a5ca2bce991bb.png

still got a funny smell goin on, and my fans seem to be fuckin with me
tent started to get some ballooning and i dont know why out of the blue it would, had to up the extract fan

Day 106
chopped down the stretchy lady the other day, wanted her to swell a bit more, but the trichomes were around 40/50% amber figured i would rather have less good weed than lots of not so good
trimmed up the first lady!!! she was hanging for 9 days in 17-20C and 60% rh
shit was so damn airy!!!!! man that was stressful to trim took a few hrs and got alot of trim and just chopped some buds cause i didnt like the airiness to them
last lady still growin, seems like shes swelling a bit more, prob another week or so...but im bad at guessing

got the trimbin, seems good

airy bud still buds!!! at least some bud under there

got 1 and a half of these 1.9L jars full, not packed

still no scale yet, prob go pick one up tomorrow

Attachments

• 1563823808794.png
    1563823808794.png
    990 KB · Views: 96
Great job on your grow looks like your in for some great variety

Looked like different phenos came out in your grow which is cool in my book . all in all nothing better then your own smoke

Day 109
well i got about 111g from those first two plants
second one only got about half a 1.9L jar but was 45g
and first one was like 70% of two jars and 65g
the smell is amazing from both of them, little fruity and earthy, with a little spice behind it
they both hung for 9 days in 17-20c and 60% RH
last plant finally starting to yellow out, and seems to have swelled out a bit!!
stretchy lady hanging since sunday, so maybe soon for trim?
?temp_hash=f71049d3e3a4e8e86fd70b3488c8d90b.png

Back
Top Bottom