First Grow: Northern Lights

Great first grow! Amazing actually... most people don't even complete the first at all never mind something beautiful and hard to grow. You my friend have a future in growing... respect

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks for the positivity :Namaste:

I changed my plan to harvest one yesterday, I think it was a bit premature. I will begin a flush tomorrow and harvest sometime this weekend. I still plan to let the bottom half of the plant go for an extra week or so.

The buds are looking pretty juicy!!
IMG_20170326_100459.jpg
IMG_20170326_100728.jpg

So I harvested most of the crop this weekend. I was a bit surprised at how different the lower buds looked from those on top. I think the canopy was so thick that light was not perfect strating well so the lower growth is a bit light. Hopefully it's still good to smoke, and if not, I'll have a lot for edibles. I left the bottom of both plants and added nutes as an experiment, but one plant was already starting to grow bananas so I didn't really want to majorly stress them with a lot of bud still on there. I've definitely learned a lot from this grow and I'm already thinking about the next one. Smoked some scissor hash on harvest day and had a great mellow high, no paranoia or anxiety at all. It was a great day. Now its hanging up to dry at 70deg ~50% humidity in a tent. I was a bit lazy with the trimming only because the sugar leaves were pretty well coated and I don't mind them looking a bit messy.

IMG_20170401_122919.jpg
IMG_20170402_162521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom