First Grow - Nutrient Issue? Blue Dream & Crimea Blue - Inconsistent Leaves

blitzman734

Strain - Blue Dream and a Crimea Blue
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Rockwool Mini Cubes
Grow Stage - Veg
Setup - Drain to waste 1 gal nursery pots
Light - 4 Bulb T5
Nutrients - General Hydronponics 3 Part, 1ml per gallon of each + 1 ml p/g Florablend + CalMag 4ml p/g + 1ml silica, Recharge Beneficial Bacteria once a week
Medium - Grodan Rockwool Minicubes
PPM - 400
PH - 5.8
RH - 46% to 55% (aiming for 50)
Room Temperature -73-79
Solution Temperature - Room Temp (68-70 maybe) Not a hot room
Room Square Footage - Its a 4x4x7 tent
Pests - None Known

This being my first grow i'm looking for a little guidance and reference as to whether or not i'm on the right track. So you know the reason i'm still currently feeding 1ml of GMB base is because when I gave 3-2-1 i got the claw leaves on the blue dream and appeared to have nitrogen toxicity. I've since gone back to 1-1-1 and I saw positive results in overall growth.

Visually i'm a little nervous. I guess I'm not sure what to expect to be seeing at this stage but I feel like I haven't quite dialed in the nutrient mix correctly. I'm watering with a large amount of runoff to ensure the ph of the root zone is getting exchanged with the 5.8 i'm mixing up but when I check the runoff a day later its usually a whole integer higher typically around 6.3-6.5. This is the first thing making me uneasy.

Second i'm watering daily with my nutrient mix but am I supposed to be giving just flat RO water every other day? I dont believe so but checking.

All of my leaves seem to have a little bit of a different look so I can comprehensively this or that matches how mine look. I do see progress though, I see productive growth and the roots are growing as well and looked pearly white and healthy when I checked them during transplant. Am I overreacting? Here is some close up pictures of each plant. I'd be very happy to get some feedback on how they look.

Blue Dream
IMG_094635.JPG

IMG_094538.JPG

IMG_094433.JPG

IMG_094332.JPG

IMG_094233.JPG

IMG_094128.JPG

IMG_093327.JPG

Crimea Blue
IMG_095138.JPG

IMG_095041.JPG

IMG_094942.JPG

IMG_094839.JPG

IMG_094740.JPG

Did you soak your rockwool prior to using it looks like overwatering along with some other issues that could be caused by ph

Back
Top Bottom