First Grow OCD Tons Of Info Follow Me On My Journey!

Ok, so not too shabby then I am at 75-on and 65 off nice thank you both for the great replies!

Geting my new camera soon, hopefully can order it today, then I will get back to updating my journal.

Just ordered my new camera, should be here Wed. at the latest. Which is good because I need to take some pics 2 of my girls are looking sickly and I need some advice.

Sorry for the long wait, just received my new camera so I will post some pictures tonight, good news girls are looking great. Next step is to learn how to fim/loli these girls and learn to clone!

It has been a little while, has been so hectic!! Going to Clone tonight and trim these girls up Day 6 Flower Day 55 overall Pics and more soon

DAY 42 Flower Day 91 Total

Ok so I am not going to make excuses for not posting last month, just trust me so much life crap has been happening on top of this first grow.

Regardless I do apologize for not following through and keeping everyone updated.

So I am in the last few weeks of Flower, Today I am day 42 or 6 weeks on the nose. I decided to do another week of flower before starting to flush.

Here is my Res Mixture ... 40 gallon reservoir: I use Heavy 16 nutes

13 oz each Bud A&B
12oz Prime (this is changing soon they have a new concentrate coming out, uses much less.
2 oz Fire
7 oz Molasses
40 oz Tea ( This is from my local Hydro guy)

Keeps me right about 1550 ppm, I will look at the girls but I am pretty sure next Sunday I will start to flush.

Here are some updated pictures. As you may be able to tell I have overhauled the room and am getting ready to dived 1/3 of the room to make a Veg room.

The pictures are processing now I will post them up when they are finished.

Anyone want to by a Secret Jardin DRT120 grow room? With my re -design I do not need the tent. It is in perfect shape look at the pictures in the first posts. Lemme know send me a pm.

Updated Pictures

GJ_Bud_Day_42020.JPG

Too close to the light ( I have that light as high as it will go, so I tie the stems to the left a little.

GJ_Bud_Day_42019.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42018.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42017.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42016.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42015.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42014.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42013.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42012.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42011.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42010.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42009.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42006.JPG

GJ_Bud_Day_42005.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom