First Grow Of Bagseed

Great looking buds Back! I see they are frosting up nicely too! :thumb:
Mahalos, I appreciate the comment! I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll looks like in the coming weeks!

Y'know, I can't express how grateful I am to have the support of such talented individuals! Mahalos from me and #66

Stunning plants and stunning pictures.
You are at the best part of the grow, every day you see a difference in the plants :high-five:
Mahalos for the aloha, you're right about her looking diff from day to day! I notice more swelling or sugar, and at certain angles from my day to day pics she's taking on a diff form/shape. CHEE

Happy aloha Sunday everybody
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Today makes eight days above soil for the seedling, and stay doing great! Still impressed by how close I can keep LEDs! The seedling is pushing new leaves I no can wait to see how this one turns out!
As for the bagseed, she looking great in her fourth week with five more to go.

Going to keep updates to a minimum till buds stay cherry and mature. Stay blessed! CHEE

Yessah blessah CHEE! I no can believe this is my plant, I just trip (haha). Mahalo for the praise my braddah, she feeds on positivity, and I can tell y'guys sending choke good vibes. Keep sending um, cuz she needs um now more than ever! Hope you stay having one blessed day like me my braddah.
IMG_20200208_124146.jpg
GG#4
IMG_20200208_124153.jpg

Crunch Berries

Some Aina from my braddah over here, he stay sharing cuz he know I growing.
:passitleft:

Cheeee! Brah that plant is stacking! Look like one sword fight about to happen :laugh: Hou nah crunch berries? Sounds action! Hope you having a blessed Sunday my Braddah! Sending the double dose of positivity and aloha up that way!

Cheeee! Brah that plant is stacking! Look like one sword fight about to happen :laugh: Hou nah crunch berries? Sounds action! Hope you having a blessed Sunday my Braddah! Sending the double dose of positivity and aloha up that way!

Haha ya you! Mahalos for the compliment and positivity. We going soon see which sword going win... your girls wrapping up nicely too! I no can wait for see the end result and review. The crunch berries was pretty tasty with notes of blueberry. Very good high, felt great, small kine energized. Happy aloha Sunday kanaks, CHEE!

On that plant every sword is a winner my friend.
She is looking fantastic :thumb:
Mahalos for the compliment my braddah, she's stacking up nicely but taking forever! Haha, maybe at harvest I should have one bud sword fight with some of my boys! Would be fun, but not looking to ruin my hard work.

IMG_20200214_070514.jpg

The only time blurple allowed is when sharing flowers on vday (haha). Spreading some aloha around this beech, hope everybody's day is blessed like mines with choke love. Figured I give one Valentine's update, the colas are starting to lean from all the weight they're stacking. My tent going get ugly for a second with all the suji for support this pretty lady. Even had to change camera angle for capture her towers!
IMG_20200214_070556.jpg

Wednesday was 10 days for the seedling, but here the little guy is with 4th set coming in... I need to transplant.
IMG_20200214_063321.jpg

Snapchat-632314168.jpg

First clone to leave the nest, proud moment. Not all clones looking like this, but at least I get enough for the boys that like try grow... and not bad for my first attempt at cloning.
IMG_20200215_082707.jpg

Had for celebrate, so I smoked some Stoopid Fruits, got one really good social energizing high, and got some bougie breakfast with one of the boys.

The coconut açai was the highlight, and one cherry way for start my Saturday! CHEE

Yea you!! Buds looking good my Braddah. The keiki plant is still small yet. Hard to tell but could be male.. worth waiting little while before culling if that’s the plan.

could always grow that faka out for pollen. Just put um outside and collect when it’s starts throwing dust. I used to keep pollen in the freezer when I had space to hunt male plants. Can pollen chuck a small branch on a crip female for little bit seeds.. sometimes you can find some gems.

hope you having a blessed Thursday my Braddah!! Big time positive thoughts and vibes as always!! Aloha!!

Back
Top Bottom