First Grow of Many

Rooters..
They are used to help your clones or germed seeds to take root faster. There are lots of rooters you can buy. Some of them popular while others are heavily promoted but with not many good reviews. :)

That happens with us pot heads. Try to keep a written log.

Ok guys so I did some bad math lol today wouldnt be the 7th day for my little KC tomorrow would be I went back and looked oops
HAHAHA i do that shit all the time. I have a calendar that is dedicated to keeping my on track haha. And reminders in my phone of when to do major things like defol. My memory was bad before i started smoking and it has not gotten any better haha!! Have a great day MrFlex!!!!

Lol I just wrote it down and have it on my phonees computer notes and everything so I dont forget. And im going to check that NLx Skunk in a while. Also on another note I have a friend who flipped his switch recently and got some buds forming im trying to convince him to make an account but he is being stubborn lol

It is where you remove either a portion or all of the top of the main stalk of a plant. This forces the plant to produce two or more "main" stalks from the topped area. The plant also responds by putting more energy into the side shoots in order to maximize its growth and chances for survival.

Back
Top Bottom