First grow: OG kush (the begining)

my plants filling out with a lot of small leaves and bushing up on a small scale, while the larger fan leaves are turning yellow... from the middle out and on the tips... the stem is also turning purple... i have splitd the pinched area in the stem and LSTed the plant.

my lights are 5 cfls about a 125 watts together.
i turned one off for the time so its 4
which is about 100 watts for about a little over a sq. ft.

im thinking a small desk fan or something that i can clip somewhere and move the hot air out...

as well as ive noticed gnats...

got a fan, so the air is circulating... i set it on the floor pointes near the pot and of to the side...

makes a small vortex of circulating air...

hopefully this will take care of the yellowness... it was starting to get bad... i trimed down about 5 larger leafs that were pretty far gone...

how long do i leave the fan on?

forever and always? or on and off?
(if its posted somewhere a link would be appreciated.)

What's the ph of the nute solution you're using? I really believe in leaving fans on all the time. I never have turned mine off. It helps keep your plants cool and strengthens them.

i assume the ph is normal, because i also flushed the plant because of accidental nute addage. lol. dont have the money for the ph tester. so i wanted to take care of it evasivley. but the plants smaller leaves are doing fine, imma lower the lights back down tomorrow since i know the ventalations improved...

just need thoes fly tape things... and to put sand for gnat eggs... :(

ty for the advice... i didnt know to put pertile in the soil or that, thats were the gnats came from

can i buy pertile at my local hydro shop, or do they have it at home depot too?

:thanks::bongrip::peace:

nice...your whole set up is just like mine...iam using 2 100 wat cfls but i have a fan on mine :)...does walmart have thos adapters where u can add 2 lightbulbs?

no but osh does.. and home depot too.. i think. but yeah.. mines just a thrift store store lamp a piece of card board.. and another clip lamp... but now i have a fan i lifted from target. lil desk fan has made the stems nice and strong.

the leaves are begining to grow long and lanky as opposed to big and fat. not sure what that means... but its gotten taller sice i put it on 12/12. and i lst the plant, and got sand to cover the gnats and some traps to catch all the others.

Back
Top Bottom