First grow! Open to advice

Thanks so much for the advice I will be doing that now hopefully I get some better results! An for the last part should I fill up dirt now or maybe wait another week an fill them up more?
You can always fill it up now to stabilize them, and when transplanting later, bury them to the cotyledons and keep the light close :thumb:
nice big buds.. ive had the hps 1000 grow.. i like the cmh no glasses needed.. sun glasses to bright ..
think better but my 1st grow with it.. looks like main cola u didnt top it .. i top a few times .. makes the
canopy more even and more top buds..
I do several types and styles of growing...:slide:

whats your favorite way to grow and take into account easy of grow cause i dont move to good ?

the net s scrog seems looks and seems hard on my back ..

i just seem topping plants is pretty easy what you your mochas master garden?

cheers..
To be honest :hmmmm: I don't know :rofl: but the easiest is to top like your saying, but I put the net up to hold the colas from bending over when they get fat and heavy...

You can go to 420 Forums, then 'The Grow Room' section, then 'grow journals', finally, 'Journals in Progress'. There is a template there too where it tells you how to start a journal. Also, add journal link to your signature in your settings, so people can follow your progress and check out your cool marijuana pics :) lol. You're right, waiting is the hardest part!
How did you copy the link for your grow journal. I wanted to add mine to my signature. Where is it? Can't find it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom