First grow: opinions please!

They’re predator insects so they’re good to have if you’re having problems with insects like gnats, spiders, or aphids etc.... but I am unsure if they chomp on you’re plant when and if it has nothing to eat... I would think they would be harmless but shoot I really don’t actually know for certain

Oh and :welcome: to :420:. Yield I wouldn't worry about too much on your first grow. The aim here is to learn and get to the finish line with some quality homegrown bud.
It's funny I have the same attitude and spent a lot of time with my first grow experimenting with supercropping, trimming, etc. I'm now at the end of my flower period (sometime in the next few weeks) and it looks like my guesses were more right than wrong. I really didn't focus on crop yield, but it does look like my patience will be rewarded with a nice first crop in a few weeks!

IMG_2864.JPG

It's funny I have the same attitude and spent a lot of time with my first grow experimenting with supercropping, trimming, etc. I'm now at the end of my flower period (sometime in the next few weeks) and it looks like my guesses were more right than wrong. I really didn't focus on crop yield, but it does look like my patience will be rewarded with a nice first crop in a few weeks!

IMG_2864.JPG
:bravo: Beautiful.

the ladybugs are beneficial. they'll be after what you don't want. you can buy them for just that purpose.

to come in on their own though, means they can make a living off of something making a living off of your plants. so keep an eye out for predatory damage.

IMG_2864.JPG
Really wonderful grow!! congrats

the ladybugs are beneficial. they'll be after what you don't want. you can buy them for just that purpose.

to come in on their own though, means they can make a living off of something making a living off of your plants. so keep an eye out for predatory damage.
Thanks for the info! I left her on the plant. Gonna let her take that work done if there are other hidden insects

Hi :420:community :) I posted few posts before on my old account but because of change of phones and forgetting email. Here is the new and only account.
This is my first grow ever WSS SKUNK gal. She is 9 weeks old from seed. Standing at 96cm. Since 1 and half weeks she is in flowering. White hairs are showing all around.
I want you opinion of plant healthiness by looking at pics. I tryed my best to make it as clear as possible.
This girl has short flowering time so I hope it will not be long until buds start to appear.
What would your opinion be on plant yeld?Because she is so tall and having flowers all around.. How much could she reproduce
It's really exciting all about this plant. I made low stress training with her and lollipop style trimm. I think I'm happy with her since I'm 19 and it's my first grow. So opinions matter :)
Congrats on the grow, your plant is looking good I wish you a successful harvest.

Hey you guys :ciao: I noticed few brown hairs sticking out with Normal white. Is that normal in 4th week of flo? Sorry if I'm noob and asking silly questions :nervous-guy:

IMG_20201125_022242.jpg
Hey @Purplehaze02 yes those are absolutely normal to see in the 4th week of flower. You will see them change from that light brownish to maybe a redish, orange or pinkish. If you let your buds go to long past the optimal time for harvesting I find the hairs go brownish again.

Also don't worry, its okay be nervous and ask questions, we are all here to help and we were all green horns at this stuff at one point. Anyway good luck sir!!

Hey @Purplehaze02 yes those are absolutely normal to see in the 4th week of flower. You will see them change from that light brownish to maybe a redish, orange or pinkish. If you let your buds go to long past the optimal time for harvesting I find the hairs go brownish again.

Also don't worry, its okay be nervous and ask questions, we are all here to help and we were all green horns at this stuff at one point. Anyway good luck sir!!
Thank you for this info! I appreciate it. :ganjamon::love:

Back
Top Bottom