First Grow - Orange Kush

crrehak

Okay so this orange kush seed was born on june 19th and at first I had literally no idea what i was doing... It suffered heat stress, overwatering, then underwatering, and ph fluctuation that really screwed me up. i've literally took this thing to it's breaking point and it survived, you can notice the 2 bottom leaves are wrecked. but, i'm getting the hang of it now, well atleast my system, but i'm sure more horrible shit is gonna get thrown my way. So i decided to do one of these journals to maybe get some help.

A little background info about my setup:
I'm running a 5 gallon bucket DWC system (basic bubblebucket) I'm only doing one plant I hope to eventually get up to 4 with a perpetual harvest going. I have a 400w MH for vegging/ hps for flowering. I'm using foxfarm nutrient trio, but I'm definitely switching to technaflora next grow because the foxfarm hydro nutrients are very thick and hard to work with IMO. I got this seed from a friend of mine who pollenated his crop by accident and decided to just give his seeds away (awesome)

7:4.JPG

7:4_Roots.JPG

Re: first grow: orange kush

Yo hak can I join your grow? Would love to watch these babies! Hey go In to the growers section and read the thread on pests! Especially thrips spider mites and gnats!

Yo Hak the theads are in the FAQ section!

i added some thrip traps and i did a 1/10 solution of dish soap on the plants, hopefully this will help me out.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom