First Grow: Outdoor Autoflower Blueberry & AK-47 In Pots With Dr. Earth Soil

Re: First Grow - Outdoor Autoflower Blueberry & AK-47 In Pots With Dr. Earth Soil

Here's another current grow in a 4x4. This is right after treatment. I flipped to 12/12 right after

mhp001.jpg

A couple of weeks later
update_006_-_overview_mobile_phone.jpg

And a couple of days ago after defoil
420-magazine-mobile1467312042.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1938525805.jpg

Feckon nice bro! What’s going on with the ones in front. Is that beginning stage of flux?

I got the CBD oil and the seeds from 420 in the regular mail. Neither had customs marks on them or looked any different from any normal piece of mail.

Cool! U need a med card for that? I’d like some flower, I’ve heard Che oil knocks your junk in the dirt. Like sleepy, clumbsy couchlock. Is that true? Maybe they took too much.

I got the CBD oil and the seeds from 420 in the regular mail. Neither had customs marks on them or looked any different from any normal piece of mail.

Did your envelope have United States stamped under your address? Mine did. The reshipment I mean. The original envelope was just a plain ( you know the color). :thumb: we bought same seeds. Lol

Cool! U need a med card for that? I’d like some flower, I’ve heard Che oil knocks your junk in the dirt. Like sleepy, clumbsy couchlock. Is that true? Maybe they took too much.

CBD oil is legal here. They prob took too much. One drop two hours bf bedtime on a full stomach should help with sleep.

Did your envelope have United States stamped under your address? Mine did. The reshipment I mean. The original envelope was just a plain ( you know the color). :thumb: we bought same seeds. Lol

Can't remember the envelope now but it def was postmarked overseas.

No bro. Don’t be modest bro. You killed it. One can tell from your journal imo that you are an intelligent fella, quick study with a good heart. Your journal is the best rookie journal on this site dude. Hands down. Organized, detailed, intelligently written, great pics, easy to digest, informative, fun to read, ....I could go on bro. Really man, I don’t see why the mods haven’t sent you your nomination for journal of the month yet. I’ve seen others win that aren’t even close to yours. You deserve to win some lights, tent, nutes...all that man....the whole Shaba gets! I’d like to see what u could do on a level playing field. You rocked that grow, just like you’re going to rock the clones, & your 2nd grow.

Speaking of....I’m really wanting to try & clone this auto, I know, I know....I just want to see if I could do it, & how much I could get off it. Lol. I’m not stupid, I just mess around a lot. More fun that way. (Wink). :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words Moon. :thanks: I really appreciate them and I'm glad I had a chance to get everything down on "paper" that I was doing, documenting all the learning and trying, as well as all the great advice and conversations through my first attempt!

I have no idea how they choose journal of the month, but I'm sure there are hundreds of qualified candidates out there.

You can clone autos for sure, but the clones will flower pretty close to when the mother plant does (bc they're on the same clock) so the clone won't have much veg time to get big. If you get a long-vegging auto (or a fast growing one) you can give it a shot and see how it goes. The trade-off is this: cutting a clone will slow down the mother auto, lowering the eventual yield. Will that decrease in yield be more than made up for by the production of the clone? Only trial and error will answer that!

Hey shed! Phenomenal first grow again! Thanks for taking the time to put this awesome tutorial together! I’m unsubscribing now, & maybe that will enable me to get your update notifications Crome your second journal as well as the clones journal! Later bro...great day. Catch up in a few days. Between work , & sharing the phone, I have about 98% less time to play here until thurs or Friday!:thumb:

It's cool to see somebody doing this with autos! I was reading in your current grow when you said you did LST on autos, a concept I have been flirting heavily with. After seeing this and; if all 4 of my little girl "Cheese" make it out of seedling, 1 or 2 of them are to be LST'ed.

And part two of the Saturday update...

Let me start by saying that steaming wet dope smells DISGUSTING! My family had to leave the house it smelled so bad. Like boiled brussels sprouts but worse. I do not recommend it unless absolutely necessary!

So to review, the plan was to waste none of the plant, including the buds with botrytis. The way I read to kill botrytis was with steam for at least 30 minutes. Of course, I went with 60 minutes. As this was not being used for ingestion or inhalation, I was less concerned about the efficacy of the method but feel convinced it will work. To test the results, I will keep one bud out at the end of the process (before oil extraction) and seal it in a jar to see if it grows any mold.

First, I found a double boiler with a steam top (flat bottom with holes) rather than a standard top pot. I happened to have one up in a cabinet that was my mother's and had no idea was there until I mentioned the process to my wife. I dumped the contents of the freezer bag into the top.

20170916_141159.jpg

I then placed it on top of the pot of boiling water and set the timer for 60 minutes.

20170916_141306.jpg

After 60 minutes and a whole lotta stink, it was done.

20170916_151522.jpg

At that point it went into a pyrex pan to dry in the oven at 200°.

20170916_151749.jpg

I don't want to decarb at this temp, just evaporate the water so grind it and then decarb with a cover on it. However, at 200° it is taking forever to dry out, so it's still in the oven on convection for air circulation.

Given that this has already been at 212° for an hour and at 200° for a few more hours, I'm not sure how much decarb to do when it's dry and ground. Some decarb must have already taken place and I don't want to get rid of the THC, so I may go easy on the final covered decarb. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, that's not happening tonight, as once this is dry I'm going to let it cool and do the grinding, decarb, and oil extraction tomorrow. More updates to come!

So what can this bud be used for once youve done all this?

how long did that take
LOL! Welcome to 420magazine,com Blizz! You are asking a question about a post made last August by another member about a third member's plant so I doubt you'll get an answer :). You might want to post something about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area:
Introduce Yourself
or find some current grow journals that interest you:
Journals in Progress
Scroll through the titles until you find one with info you're interested in and read what's going on there.

Enjoy!

LOL! Welcome to 420magazine,com Blizz! You are asking a question about a post made last August by another member about a third member's plant so I doubt you'll get an answer :). You might want to post something about yourself in the Introduce Yourself area:
Introduce Yourself
or find some current grow journals that interest you:
Journals in Progress
Scroll through the titles until you find one with info you're interested in and read what's going on there.

Enjoy!
thankyou very much

Back
Top Bottom