First Grow PC Deep Water Culture ScroG Grow! What Strain To start?

BigLo

Ok so here is what's going down. I have pieced together my own PC Deep Water Culture Grow case and ScroG screen for the case. I WILL POST UP PICKS OF MY SETUP LATER TODAY. I question is what strain should I use for my ScroG grow. I have a few to choose from right now. White Rhino, Snow White, G13 Haze, Auto EasyRyder, LA women, Power Kush, and bubba kush. Now since this is a ScroG Grow in which once the screen is about 60% or so i'll start 12/12. What strain should i go with first? :ganjamon:

Re: First Grow PC Deep Water Culture ScroG Grow!!! What Strain To start???!!!!

get the most indica dominant, or that autoflower. it will be the easiest to learn how to controll the plant in such a small space.

You should try the diesel Auto for your grow they seem to stay very short

get the most indica dominant, or that autoflower. it will be the easiest to learn how to controll the plant in such a small space.

Thanks Trunk5. I followed spoon420 had on the other site where you helped him. I'm probably going to grow white rhino. I've got a lot of white rhino seeds versus only 5 easyryder auto for my first grow. Man any help or advice you can give would be great. I'm going to ScroG to help keep size under control while increasing the yield. :grinjoint:

Thanks Trunk5. I followed spoon420 had on the other site where you helped him. I'm probably going to grow white rhino. I've got a lot of white rhino seeds versus only 5 easyryder auto for my first grow. Man any help or advice you can give would be great. I'm going to ScroG to help keep size under control while increasing the yield. :grinjoint:

haha for sure spoons a good friend of mine. were gearing up for an outdoor this summer. but yeah any questions let me know ill try to help anyway i can.

I just found this thread, BigLo, and they certainly told you right, and gave you great advice.

Welcome to 420 and the Deep Water Culture.

Thanks Roseman. I just started the grow so i'll any help I can get will be more than welcome. I'll post some pics of my PC setup later this evening that why people can get a better idea of what im doing and what im working with.

Well I've started the grow and everything seems to be going as plan, but my pH is going up. The highest i've seen is 7.55 and the lowest being 6.01. Trying my best to keep in range between 5.9 and 6.8 without doing any drastic change in my pH. I think its time to start a grow journal.
:reading420magazine:

Well I've started the grow and everything seems to be going as plan, but my pH is going up. The highest i've seen is 7.55 and the lowest being 6.01. Trying my best to keep in range between 5.9 and 6.8 without doing any drastic change in my pH. I think its time to start a grow journal.
:reading420magazine:

Its a daily thing and it is not a terible thing. At its worst, I used to wake up to 7.0 and drop it to 6.0 and go to work. I'd come home late in the evening and it'd be 6.8 and I[d drop to to 6.0 again. That can be normal, but it doesnt have to be if the tank is free of debris, dead roots, dead leaf matter and slim on the airstones and a good pH balancing nute is used.

Read up on it as much as you can.

my ph is always on a rise, im just waiting for advanced to add the ph buffers to there nutes. then i wont have to ph anymore. altho there "system" is having a hard time making it to US soil. all there new formulations are on the shelf here but i cant find the box sets marked "the system".

i got the pamphlets for it showing the feeding chard and all there new products. could just be because they recalled there root stimulator cuz there is a better product out there then there own. got to love BIG MIKE.

So here is my baby on day 6. I try and check pH at least 3 times daily and keep it between 5.9 and 6.8. I think the only big problem i'm having is with the humidity. It around 40% but im trying my best to get it a 60%. Let me know what you guys think. I also have a grow journal going so check it out.

3-20_023.JPG

A little dual spectrum lighting going on with a damp rag to bring up the humidity.
3-20_022.JPG

3-20_021.JPG

Big thanks to Roseman for his tutorial. Giving us first time growers the tools we need to succeed.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom