First Grow Pineapple Express

Indica/Sativa Variety
Growing: Indoors / outdoors
Flowering: 45 - 55 days
THC: (18%)
Genotype: Many Rumors', No one actually knows for sure
5 Seeds per packet
limited stock, Pineapple Express it's awesome, Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering, Highly Resinous, Potent mentally and physically, Incredible taste, & feminized. What more can you ask for.
Pineapple Express, are high-grade marijuana seeds that were previously extremely rare. True smokers appreciate the delicate and sweet characteristics
These seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested.
Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance :cheer:

how long ago...? there's been a lot of pineapple strains out...i grew one awhile back" Brazilian pineapple." good smoke... or even a C99 has a nice pineapple flavor its jus the pheno type. . but i cant recall none called pineapple express un till the movie came out...or unless im mistaken... but that g13 bank name is more of a marketing gimmick since the description of the strain was pretty generic. saying they dont "know the Genotype" anyone knows in this business that the name sells the weed or in there case the seeds..... ..but most pot heads who smokes weed everyday doesn't know the different between a indica or a sative but if you say the words kush or white widow they turns there heads...and its just going to be the same cus of the movie..now they saw the move and if you say you got " pinnaple express" then its the whole "wow" phenomenon .... but even in the description it said its a new limited stock and that movie came out last year...

yeah the description of the strain was pretty generic, but what the hell i said why not but as of now im loveing it... its growing like crazy only 7 inches tall and looks like a monster bush.. even if its only a gimmick i already got high hopes for this one.

Anyway i forgot to post I fed the babys this morning gave them all a dose of grow big & big bloom.

Did some lsting on the oldest PE yesterday and had to clip off a large fan leaf to get light down to the lower branches. its really unreal how bushy it is... as of now i might be looking at about 3 colas and 4 secondary colas

yeah the description of the strain was pretty generic, but what the hell i said why not but as of now im loveing it... its growing like crazy only 7 inches tall and looks like a monster bush.. even if its only a gimmick i already got high hopes for this one.

ahh good deal ...illl be watching if this turns out to be some killer smoke and a true pineapple and heavy yielding illl be the first to order a pack of seeds if there still left....but i just placed an order last night..or some killa-watt , jacky white,,,magic bud, and,northernlights x skunk, from the attitude...did you order your stuff with the t shirt shipping option?

good deal...how many days ,,,,did it take ot ship? i juist ordered serous seeds ak 47 budda cheese and paridise seeds white berry

hahaha i went with the t shirt shipping..got it 2 days ago... .6 days shipping..i got a cool ass anchor man panther colon shirt... the ak came in the cheese, whiteberry ect

plants are looking very healthy your forum inspired me too join iv'e been contemplating growing a plant myself just haven't decided when or what yet!!!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

This strain is amazing,smelly,bushy and vigorous, mine started smelling really strong about 3 weeks into veg Ive got a 4ft pineapple express bush i will take a picture tomorrow of what yours will look like in a couple of weeks maybe. This strain wont disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom