First Grow Pineapple Kush Auto By Big Daddy

Oh you mean like Relative Temperature? I didn't know what RT stood for because relative temperature isn't a thing. Relative Humidity is a thing because the amount of moisture the air can hold is relative to what temperature the air is.

Any news in the last week?
No I thought RT & RH stood for room temperature and room humidity.
... Had I been wrong this whole time? :eek::eek::eek:

I have this RH & RT meter that tells me the highest and lowest temp in past 24 hrs with current stats, so I was going off of that.
Also I thought about boring you guys with how the girls are just doing well but like AB said, I think it's just patience at this point.
I fed the girls 2 days ago with their last blooming nutes mixed with molasses.
They are starting to look almost ready so i think I will keep it to just water and molasses from this point on.
I know I said that before, after the PPM scare but I figured if they have been growing well with nutes this whole time, it can't be so bad so I went back to nutes.
I will post the pics of the girls from this morning in a second

Here are the pics of the girls as promised, I think we are reaching the finaly days.
Maybe next week or so?
Ughh I know the patience is key here, so I am trying not to be impatient but it's just so hard at this point o_Oo_O
I am going to wait until most of the pistils have curled in and changed colors as I don't have a way to close up on the trichromes.

They are looking real pretty! I can't wait to see how they tasteeee!

Hey guys, just a quick update.
I have been biting my hands and drooling trying not to do anything other than water/feed as usual per your advices.
Girls are starting to really smell strong throughout the whole room as I don't have a carbon filter but this isn't an issue.
I just love the way the room smells everytime I enter.
I did notice yesterday some changes in the bigger girl. She is yellowing and some browning in the middle of the leaves.
Is this normal towards the end of the life cycle or should I be worried?
They are looking good otherwise

Sorry, been kinda crazy here last few days. Some fade is normal toward the end but make sure there is enough nitrogen as well. Could be nitrogen or could be zinc. Micronutrients are important as well. Take a look at this chart and compare your leaves and see what you think (also download it and save it for easy reference):

1661103864446.png

Sorry, been kinda crazy here last few days. Some fade is normal toward the end but make sure there is enough nitrogen as well. Could be nitrogen or could be zinc. Micronutrients are important as well. Take a look at this chart and compare your leaves and see what you think (also download it and save it for easy reference):
Thank you!
I hope things are going well for you man.
I took your advice and gave the girls some nitrogen along with calmag mixed with their usual blooming nutes + molasses water

Hey guys here is an update with picture of the girls.
I am thinking I am pretty close to the harvest.
What do you guys think??

It tough when you're dealing with soil that has nutrients built-in, so you do the best you can chasing the plant! Those leaves look like a combination of natural fade and nutrient burn. Are you still in range with the pH going in?

Have you got a loupe to check the trichomes to see how done the plant is?
Yeah PH is looking good.
I don't have a loupe, so I will just have to eyeball it.
I am thinking it may almost be ready?
What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom