First Grow Pineapple Kush Auto By Big Daddy

Absolutely. I'd either get a loupe or wait until almost all the pistils have turned orange.
I think I will wait a bit. I actually used that growweedeasy place as my mantra until I stumbled upon this website.
I do remember reading that article.
What is your opinion on harvesting piece here and there as you go?

Hey guys, just a quick update with some pictures.
Girls are starting to really really smell amazing and fattening up.
They don't look as wimpy as they did in the beginning to mid flowering.
Pistils are looking ready at the top but not quite towards the bottom, but I think we are getting real close to the harvest.
They are frosty as hell.
I wish I could really show you all but with this crappy camera, it really doesn't do them justice.
I really don't know if I would made it this far this well without y'alls help.
Thank you so much guys :)

Hey guys! Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start.
I think the girls are ready for harvest. So I have started the flush, well as good of a one with nutes in the soil anyways.
I gave girls just water and molasses mix this morning and plan to do so until next week.
In one week from now, these girls are getting chopped down and hung to dry.
I am so excited :)

Get in as close as you can with your phone on the buds and still have it focus, then look at it full size on a computer or the phone if you don't have a computer. See if you can get an idea of what the trichomes look like. I'm not seeing amber in the only clear bud shot up there so I wouldn't predict a hard and fast harvest date.
Yeah I just closed up on the pics and saw what you meant. You are right, seems too soon
I agree, looks likely "too soon".
And I would suggest that you feed her, she looks like she needs food to bud up.
Would it be okay to feed her again even though I watered her this morning?

Back
Top Bottom