First Grow Pineapple Kush Auto By Big Daddy

They're plowing ahead and looking good. Given how much time left you have there's plenty of time to pack on the weight. I'm with AB on the dome. It's tough to root clones in water but worth a shot. Flowering it will be an interesting experiment. I wouldn't seal it completely with a dome though, make sure there's some air circulation. Most of the water intake is going to come through the stem.

They're plowing ahead and looking good. Given how much time left you have there's plenty of time to pack on the weight. I'm with AB on the dome. It's tough to root clones in water but worth a shot. Flowering it will be an interesting experiment. I wouldn't seal it completely with a dome though, make sure there's some air circulation. Most of the water intake is going to come through the stem.
Yeah I read that the most weight gaining happens during last couple of weeks.
Which is why It's so important not to cut them down early.
So how much time do y'all think I have left? I am geuestimating harvest before Christmas hopefully.

Yes, and if you use more perlite, it is better I think.
Just stick it in a solo/small pot, cut a soda bottle in half... Make holes on the bottle
Voilà! Dome!
I ordered some root strengthning nutes (it's not a cloning gel, I couldn't get my hands on one of those out here).
It should help if I watered the soil with that a bit before planting it right?
Then plastic dome after planting it.
I am thinking the small blue pot I started my seedlings out with should do. I think they are in the pics at the beginning.

Good choice of pot
Shed suggested no dome, but I believe a top with lots of holes is needed.
I don't have a cloning experience on canna, only on other plants.
And in the journals here, usually I see domes...and success.
That is what I base my opinion on.
It is a test, just for fun, so go with what you feel.

Shed suggested no dome, but I believe a top with lots of holes is needed.
I said I was with you on the dome! Air holes are good, I was suggesting not sealing it completely across the bottom for air to the same effect.

Are you trying to plant the cutting in soil and expecting it to root and flower? I don't think it will do both. I thought you were going to flower it in the cup of water.

I said I was with you on the dome! Air holes are good, I was suggesting not sealing it completely across the bottom for air to the same effect.

Are you trying to plant the cutting in soil and expecting it to root and flower? I don't think it will do both. I thought you were going to flower it in the cup of water.
Sry, my bad.... :hug:

Hey y'all!
Last night I decided to give the girls some major defoilation to open up air flow and light penetration for all the sites.
It was starting to get real bushy for both girls and I just wanted to help.
I am also hoping this would encourage the girls to fatten up the buds coming in.
As you can see the run off PPM is still pretty high even though I watered this time with just water and molasses.
I put about a table spoon of molasses into 2 litre bottle of water.
I think I will continue to feed the girls just water and molasses until either run off comes down to more reasonable level or til harvest.
Overall, I am happy with how the girls are looking and I am starting to see some trichromes building up around the center of the bud sites :)

Please stop taking the fans off the plants! The fans are the only thing the plant has to produce sugar to make the buds you want. If you can see the pot while looking down from the top you have taken too many. I'm sure you've seen growers here do major defoliation but most of those have grown many many plants and practiced what they are doing. You seem to be doing it because you saw others do it or heard it was a good thing.

Now the plant has to stop producing flowers and start growing more fans. Buds grow without actually getting direct light through translocation.

Leave your plants alone and let them grow!

Back
Top Bottom