First Grow - RDWC - Big Buddha Blue Cheese - FEM - Winter/Spring 2017

Very nice pics with the scope! Now I want to get a stand for mine, I have a USB one that plugs into the computer but it doesn't have anything to stabilize it so you have to try to hold it with one hand super still and click the mouse with the other...its a struggle :laughtwo:. Something like what you just bought would make that process much smoother!

Scrolled back up again and it's just so fascinating to see how different life is on the micro scale, it almost looks like a trip on the Magic School Bus through the small intestine...polyps and villi sticking out everywhere, and random chunks of food floating by :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice pics with the scope! Now I want to get a stand for mine, I have a USB one that plugs into the computer but it doesn't have anything to stabilize it so you have to try to hold it with one hand super still and click the mouse with the other...its a struggle :laughtwo:. Something like what you just bought would make that process much smoother!

Scrolled back up again and it's just so fascinating to see how different life is on the micro scale, it almost looks like a trip on the Magic School Bus through the small intestine...polyps and villi sticking out everywhere, and random chunks of food floating by :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a bit more than I wanted to spend on one. But after reading all the reviews and realizing that I wanted something better than 200X...I settled on this one. It does stills and video and the LED lights have a dimmer. It is very easy to use because of the mount and base. It was better constructed than I thought it would be and after playing with it for a while, it is actually well worth the price and so far I would recommend it.

Particularly for the partially blinded old folk like myself that need reading glasses to see anything up close. :)

Blowing it up on my 27" monitor is also a Plus. :drool:

DAY #81 | FLOWER # 30:

4 Weeks of 12/12 and the ladies are starting to fill out/in and trichomes are beginning to finally show up.

Oh...and I sacrificed a baby flower from below the canopy for SCIENCE! :geek:

I haven't done any updates as I have been a bit busy as of late and not much has happened with the grow, other than the stretch is done and the flowers are finally starting to fill in. It is starting to look like this one will probably go for at least another 4 weeks at this rate which is right around what the strain states...maybe a little more.

As you can see, even though I did use the scrog, I didn't do much training or spreading out because I could tell that they were not going to stretch beyond where I was comfortable with them being and I just haven't had the time I would like to spend on them. I'm hoping to rectify that with my next run and apply as much as possible of what I have learned from the feedback here and just the experience of going this far in my first grow (and hopefully all the way through! :)).

Great pics, your baby bud sacrifice was not in vain. :) The trichomes almost like like they have a spiritual glow to them, absolutely stunning!

Your plants look awesome as well: Healthy shade of green, and fat colas starting to emerge! From the side view it looks like light is reaching all the way through the canopy but you still have enough leaves to make use of the light. :bravo: Keep it up and you will have a lovely harvest!

And so the next one begins. Will be starting my next journal as soon as these beans pop.

420-magazine-mobile1585383217.jpg

I figure I have about three weeks before flush on the current ladies, a week or two of flush, and then a week of drying (probably use the tent) before I can drop them in the buckets under the big light.

The ladies are still filling in:

420-magazine-mobile1794468072.jpg

Didn't want to disappear without a trace for those that have helped me out...learned a ton already! And THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT! ❤️

But I am done here already. Had a lighting question deleted because of sponsors!?!?! A lighting question on a fucking growing forum!?!?! Yep...CYA. I'm going to find somewhere I can FREELY talk about this shit. Been fun...and thanks again.

Didn't want to disappear without a trace for those that have helped me out...learned a ton already! And THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT! ❤️

But I am done here already. Had a lighting question deleted because of sponsors!?!?! A lighting question on a fucking growing forum!?!?! Yep...CYA. I'm going to find somewhere I can FREELY talk about this shit. Been fun...and thanks again.

Seriously dude???? That's f'd! What was the question?

Tried to respond to your PM but it wouldn't let me :straightface:

Without knowing the full story, all I can say is: It is truly unfortunate when money gets in the way of progress, yet we see this trend across education, healthcare, politics, etc, decisions are no longer made with the best interests of the people whose livelihoods are at stake.

Best wishes to you, and can't wait to see how your girls finish up (will find a way to stay in touch). :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom