First grow, selfmade box, white widow

rastafaaari

Hi,
this is my first indoor grow.
Selfmade Box, LED-lamps easy to change, 43x 3,3W each lamp has 60 LEDs + 4x 10W Flodder, CO2-system.
The ladies are 14 days after germination.

IMG_029326.JPG

Think they are doing well

IMG_029528.JPG

exept the little one, it seems it has a genetic defect, but still alive!

IMG_029630.JPG

I had little white widow that was just like that. it was growing so slow and several times I almost threw it out to just stop wasting time, water, and energy on it, but one day it just took off like a rocket and I had a really great harvest from it. Since its in there with all the others I would just leave it in and let it play catch up.

I had little white widow that was just like that. it was growing so slow and several times I almost threw it out to just stop wasting time, water, and energy on it, but one day it just took off like a rocket and I had a really great harvest from it. Since its in there with all the others I would just leave it in and let it play catch up.

You're right,
Switched Last sunday to 12/12 and put the little one in a separate Box on 24/7
Like before and since it is doing really well.
Update following soon.

here the update pics of the little girl,
doing some tests in lighting.
It is now day 21 in flower and only one day under DIY modified 54W growlamp supported by 4x 12V/3Watt 2700K LED GU5,3 and 2x 12V/3Watt red(630nm) LED GU5,3, just a tryout, can´t provide space in my other box.
IMG_038125.JPG

IMG_038222.JPG

Yea its coming along really good now. Sometimes I wonder because of genetics, if it causes some seeds to act that way. It looks like its on it way now to being a bonafide grown up!

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom