First Grow - Soil - LED Twin 900 Watt - Raindance Strain Equilibrium Genetics

Day 45 flower

Well I made the call to postpone chopping. After I flushed 3 gallons each on my plants they decided to bulk up a bit. Good problem to have. So I'll continue watering till they say enough. I've always had decent runoff after every watering 2-3 days so I really can't explain, or complain. Lots of cloudy trichs. None clear and I'm guessing 10% amber. It's like they're letting me bulk them up a bit and they're already pretty dense. I had one plant that has been acting like a stubborn child. It stopped growing altogether and it always looked different from veg. I was convinced it was a male. I'm chalking it up to genetics. Since all the leaves bleached out two days after flushing I lopped the brat. After trimming I had a B.B. sized ball or resin that I put on a nug of my stash and it made me just plain stupid. It was great! Thought I saw Buddha.

Tonight did a defol on the other 5. All this grow my humidity has been spot on and all of a sudden a warm rain front blows through and I'm in the 80's with lights off and rain for the next week. Their getting lots more air.

A couple pics adjusted for detail

e6de9c2ec003c65d722cd753785b160f.jpg

1611b8904fc6605480f7cce61d8890dc.jpg

Peace .

Well shouldn't be long now. nice work!

You know it. A buddy came over last night and checked them out. He's grown lots before and his understated enthusiasm was obvious. Given the lessons I learned from the people here at 420 garnered his feedback by saying "those are really nice girls"

I'll get a family portrait tonight.

Family portrait day

Pulled the pudgy indicas out for one final shot tonight. The two in front are the ones I transplanted 2 weeks into flower from 3 to 5 gallon pots. You Can definitely tell the difference in the sizes of the buds. The 3 gallon pots are really dense as the 5 gallons are too. But fatter. The one on the right has lots of smaller ones,but they're pretty dense too. Back in veg I could have chopped some of the lower sites but wanted to see for myself how they would grow. (Learn the growth patterns). Win win. 6 inch colas for everyone!

bbef9e3dfde23be2d25e8143c31ea087.jpg

Family portrait day

Pulled the pudgy indicas out for one final shot tonight. The two in front are the ones I transplanted 2 weeks into flower from 3 to 5 gallon pots. You Can definitely tell the difference in the sizes of the buds. The 3 gallon pots are really dense as the 5 gallons are too. But fatter. The one on the right has lots of smaller ones,but they're pretty dense too. Back in veg I could have chopped some of the lower sites but wanted to see for myself how they would grow. (Learn the growth patterns). Win win. 6 inch colas for everyone!

bbef9e3dfde23be2d25e8143c31ea087.jpg

Lol they're green!

Lol they're green!

Yeah I know. The trichomes are all cloudy and about 25 % amber and the pistils are all a nice orange mostly. I'm not familiar with the finishing characteristics on this, just following some growers advice to pay closer attention to the trichomes over fan leaves. I defoliated the other day to make trimming easier. There were lots of bleached leaves. This shit is potent. I smoked a bowl of the mutant plant after 3 days drying last night. It has half the trichomes and was super strong and It was smoother than I expected. I slept like a rock! I want to get this out of my tent to start building my rdwc.

Back
Top Bottom