First Grow - Some Issues

I forgot to add, yesterday I fed bloom nutrients to my first three plants and tonight I will be feeding the rest.one question I have and maybe someone can shoot me a quick answer within a few hours. Does the nutrient feeding program start over when you begin using bloom nutes. Do you start out with quarter strength. I started out with quarter strength on the grow Nutes and the highest I went was half strength for 2 weeks every other feeding. Should I just give them half strength bloom nutes tonight or bump them down to quarter strength?

I forgot to add, yesterday I fed bloom nutrients to my first three plants and tonight I will be feeding the rest.one question I have and maybe someone can shoot me a quick answer within a few hours. Does the nutrient feeding program start over when you begin using bloom nutes. Do you start out with quarter strength. I started out with quarter strength on the grow Nutes and the highest I went was half strength for 2 weeks every other feeding. Should I just give them half strength bloom nutes tonight or bump them down to quarter strength?

I believe it depends more on your PPM at this point. Try to keep the same PPM you had before, then you will want to raise it slowly over the first couple weeks of bloom. If at any point you see even the slightest tip burn, back it off a little and then hold it steady.

EDIT: I can't remember if your plants are organic or not. If they are, then just continue feeding at the strength you were feeding. You can usually raise the concentration a bit for bloom, but I wouldn't bump it up too much from where you have them figured out already.

I suppose I'm not growing organic..yeah don't think so lol. Well, I think I'm just going to maintain quarter strength bump up to
half strength in week 3 and watch the leaf tips. I felt like they were going to have an explosion and they are plenty tall now with a couple peaking at 34 inches. Patience lol

20150626_114229.jpg
20150626_114206.jpg
20150626_114239.jpg
Here is the girl scout cookies. Fresh and perky!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom