First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

Indeed!! Plenty of smaller buds for me to jam on while the rest of her dries properly.

I've found the vape particularly useful cus you can taste it so well!

Nice man. Popcorn buds are perfect for that. And I'm out of those...lol I haven't used a vape in ages! Would be nice to try again one day...

This filter really shows the difference between pistil color.
20201026_190621_resized.jpg

Smelling super citrusy now with the gas mostly on the backend. Did a bit of switcheroo in the past few days.
Sounds like the cure is working out for you after all. I’m running one that tastes fine straight away when you put it in the jar, then after six weeks it suddenly goes ‘boom’ and becomes twice as potent. Pretty sure that’s down to the aromatics.

Nice looking photos there :yummy:

Seeds weren't doing anything, ended up digging up the soil and the seed was still intact. Does this mean not enough moisture?

I just saturated the cups to run off (very little amount of water) and put them in my windowsill...

Also tossed 3 more Headband seeds into one of the pots. Bad idea? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did you already soak the seeds in a cup of water, or put them on a wet towel? Or did you put them straight into the soil?

Hmmm I personally wouldn't saturate but I guess we'll see what happens!!

Whoa - what will you do if all 3 pop?

Did you already soak the seeds in a cup of water, or put them on a wet towel? Or did you put them straight into the soil?

Hmmm I personally wouldn't saturate but I guess we'll see what happens!!

Whoa - what will you do if all 3 pop?

Thanks dude. I just put them straight into soil as I had no problems with this method in the spring. Have never tried the water in a cup method.

The 3 seeds was a real dumb move now that I think about it. As you said, watch them all pop now...lol Good thing they're just bagseeds

Thinking about buying some plugs. I've seen those work well...

Once I get something going, it may be time to start a new journal...

Back
Top Bottom