420 Magazine Background

First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

Abstrakt

There seems to be a kind of mottled pattern on the leaves - can we get a closer shot Abstrakt?
Thanks for pointing that out syenite. I've just sort of ignored it...Hopefully these help...I'm thinking calcium deficiency or pests of some sort?

Attachments

syenite

Hmmm yeah looks like it could be a pest issue! You will want to look closely all over the plant, especially the undersides of leaves, for the actual culprits. A magnifying device would help, like a jeweller's loupe or a macro lens camera/phone.

Could be thrips or mites or something.

My first mitigating action would be a foliar spray of neem oil! But best to try and identify the pest first.

Abstrakt

Hmmm yeah looks like it could be a pest issue! You will want to look closely all over the plant, especially the undersides of leaves, for the actual culprits. A magnifying device would help, like a jeweller's loupe or a macro lens camera/phone.

Could be thrips or mites or something.

My first mitigating action would be a foliar spray of neem oil! But best to try and identify the pest first.
Will be getting some neem oil and spinosad very soon. Got to looking with a microscope and found a bunch of thrips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom