First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

Abstrakt

Hello fellow growers. This will be my first attempt at growing my own. Have been researching for years but haven't ever tried my hand at it.

Added info about my grow below and I welcome any feedback along the way! Thanks for checking out my thread.

Also want to give a shoutout to @Emilya for teaching myself and everyone else how to water properly.

Strain: Sour Diesel Bagseed

Outdoor

Medium: Nectar For The Gods #4 soil

Pot size: 10 gallon fabric pot

Water: Every 4-5 days to run off.
Lightly watering every other day.

Nutrients/Extras: Xtreme Mykos,
Real Growers Recharge (1st time today)

-Peace

Picture below is right after I watered this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20200626_092455.jpg
    IMG_20200626_092455.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
Hello fellow growers. This will be my first attempt at growing my own. Have been researching for years but haven't ever tried my hand at it.

Added info about my grow below and I welcome any feedback along the way! Thanks for checking out my thread.

Also want to give a shoutout to @Emilya for teaching myself and everyone else how to water properly.

Strain: Sour Diesel Bagseed

Outdoor

Medium: Nectar For The Gods #4 soil

Pot size: 10 gallon fabric pot

Water: Every 4-5 days to run off.
Lightly watering every other day.

Nutrients/Extras: Xtreme Mykos,
Real Growers Recharge (1st time today)

-Peace

Picture below is right before I watered this morning.
I'm growing my first outside as well! We can be weed buddies lol

Timing on topping is a personal preference, I like to get grow mine to the 5th-6th node, top to the 4th then strip the first node off.

Thank you. I was planning to do it after I sex the plant, but might give in before once this 6th one grows. Removed the lowest nodes this morning because they were basically dead anyway.

Thank you. I was planning to do it after I sex the plant, but might give in before once this 6th one grows. Removed the lowest nodes this morning because they were basically dead anyway.

Yeah for sure, I only keep 3 nodes then I like to train the branches to grow out to the edge of the pot. Create a nice bush.

Funny, I was just taking new pics of my weedbaby and I was wondering if I should pluck the bottom leaves off of it like I do with my general gardening. I'm up to 5 sets of leaves, with the 6th starting along already. I'm very tempted to start LST quite soon.

Hi there! Seen ya on Emilya's watering thread. I'm a newbie grower too, and my plants are roughly the same stage as yours. I'm in :cool:

BTW, as long as the little growth tips are still there on your 4th node (I think I see them in the photo but not sure), you're good to go. It doesn't look like you fimmed it to me?

:Namaste:

Hi there! Seen ya on Emilya's watering thread. I'm a newbie grower too, and my plants are roughly the same stage as yours. I'm in :cool:

BTW, as long as the little growth tips are still there on your 4th node (I think I see them in the photo but not sure), you're good to go. It doesn't look like you fimmed it to me?

:Namaste:

I honestly have no idea. I just used scissors and snipped it off as clean as I could, leaving some of the stem.

That's why I wanted this journal so that other growers can recognize my mistakes..

I just followed your link, it was a great read.. I think my weed baby is ready for some kinda trimming. I'm afraid... I think I'm going to remove my first set of leaves, and pinch the top..cuz after reading the article and taking a look at my pics I uploaded to my journal today, I think it's a good time for my weedbaby...? I will post pics tomorrow after I do it..

Back
Top Bottom