First grow - SSH, WW, HG and Lowryder x AK47

end of 1 month vegging.

hi, got way too baked last night to post any pics, so here they are finally.
Just put them into 24 hour dark period before switching to flowering. hope things are going well for others.

DSCF8354.JPG

DSCF8360.JPG

DSCF83641.JPG

DSCF83651.JPG

DSCF83631.JPG
DSCF83621.JPG

Hi mr.b. your plants are all looking very healthy, they seem to love those bags.

All going smoothly, great stuff.:thumb:

hi, :welcome: the FE.
news are the hydroponics site I ordered my HPS Philips Green Power light from has sent me 400w instead of 600w. So I am awaiting for the replacement.
I also got another 400w HPS system and thinking of running 600w MH along with them.
So all in all will have 600w hps + 400w hps + 600w mh = 1600w should produce some good buds. Should be just enough for bout 30sq feet.
happy growing every1:goodluck:

You're gonna have a sweet crop with that kind of wattage mr.b.
Very nice work on your plants I might add. They really do look great, the picture of health. I'm still trying to get the yellow out, lol. Care for a part time job in my grow? heheh

It's time this thread got some rating stars.

looking good mr.b.
great job, your plants look like they're very healthy.

Nice crop of hairs on the Easyriders. :thumb:

Males tend to look stretched sometimes, growth isn't as thick. Are the tallest showing male preflowers?

How much headroom do you have left?

Hi, I've got 1.5 feet left so feeling good about that. In case I will do some supercropping.
Identified 4 males so far from feminized seeds ( sure i got scammed here ). Got them on sale.
I mean like if they advertise Feminized seeds they should be. Its not really a problem because other girls will have more room. I should probably let them know they gave me a bad batch and not trust random seed banks from now on.

Here are some balls:

DSCF8397.JPG

If you can bend and tie the tops you might be better off rather than supercropping in flower, less stressful, but you might be fine with that headroom. Supercropping might slow them down when you want them at their best.
That does sound like a lot of males from femmed seeds. Probably worth contacting them, they might fix you up.
Then again, Attitude is still telling me they are trying to do something about my Doggies Nuts WW duds but nothing is actually happening, lol.

They are looking good, getting hairy and trichs starting to load those leaves. Very nice growing mr. b. :welldone:

Update time. Have 7 big ones ( around 4-4.5 foot ) and 4 Easyryders. Will get some Overdrive from AN for the 2 lowryders that should be finished in about 3-4 weeks tops.

Definitely got screwed by online seed bank as I had to chop 7 males all from feminized seeds lol. Also as I was entering the house I dropped my camera, still takes pics but really bad quality, so bad luck continues. Hope big ones will yield for me to make up for all this love and effort.
4441.JPG

3582.JPG

2693.JPG

11017.JPG

They're looking good mr. b. Some nice crystal showing up on those buds.
Pics don't look bad, they're clear and in focus, exposed well.

Thats definitely a lot of males, especially from femmed seeds. The seedbanks can have their way with us when they wish. Not much we can do as end users, unless they do the right thing. I'm still prodding Attitude about my duds, but soon to give it up. They say pretty things but nothing is happening to correct the issue.

Sorry to hear about your cam problem but the grow is going very well, imo.

I wonder if getting CO2 meter is worth the money for $200... also I need to get a PH meter asap, so would like some suggestions. ;)

Hey wuddup man. I strongly recommend supplementation with CO2. I've heard it can more than double the yeild of a crop if done right. There is an average of 300 ppm CO2 in a normal room. The optimal condition for cannabis howver is 1500 ppm.

Hi mr.b.

Just thought I'd post a correction to my statement regarding males from femmed seeds. I read something a day or two ago that said you only get hermies from femmed seeds not true males. So if you were seeing true males you didn't get femmed seeds.

hey Mick,
I got normal seeds for sure, but not that a seedbank will care about it nor do anything about it. germinating seeds is illegal is best reply.
I see your ladies are doing good, keep it up.

On a side note I got myself some Big Bud, Hammerhead, Bud Candy, Overdrive and Iguana juice from AN.
I have 2 plants I want to compare AN and Atami nutes on them, see what all the hype is about.

Yes that's the response I initially got from Attitude when I contcated them about the Doggies Nuts WW seeds that didn't germinate.

"Our seeds are sold as souvenirs as it is illegal to grow cannabis in most countries"

So I told them that 90% of my souvenirs weren't viable, lol. This led to an exchange of a dozen or so emails but they haven't done anything about the issue and haven't even answered my last communication. Not that I expected anything from them but they could at least contct the breeder and stop listing garbage for sale. Instead they act as if they care but do nothing. Ni surprise there.

Sounds like a good assortment of nutes. I've used nothing but Botanicare so far, so I can't offer any advice on what works well. Good luck with the AN products. I thinbk they have a good reputation.

Sending you a PM.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom