First Grow - Stealth Cab - CFL - Aero Micro Grow

Re: First grow, stealth cab, CFL, aero micro grow

The plants look like there doing better to day. I haven't seen much growth in the past 24-48hrs, but I believe they have been repairing dmg. I went ahead and trimmed the damaged leaves so they won't spend the energy trying to fix. Also, to open up some of the smaller leaves for new growth. PH is 5.7 was 5.6 last night and 5.5 yesterday. PH is on its normal cycle of 3-4 day creep. PPMs went up from 800 to 870 this morning, the pump had just turned off when I tested, so not sure if that matter much. Oh I picked up a bottle of SUPER THRIVE. I have heard good things about it. I added that along with the epsom and cal spray. Not sure which is working, probably all 3 in conjunction with each other. I also gave the super thrive to my clone res I hope to see good results from that. Anyway I gtg keep reading.

"War is upon you! Prepare to suck the cock of karma!"

Ok I am a retard, no thats offensive to retards I am an Rrrtard. I need a calcium supplement for my plants. I found a spray mix that is calcium phosphate, and includes a multi purpose fugi, moldi, pesti, miti-cide. I didn't really want all those chemicals on my plants, unless I needed them. I have treated twice with that seems to be working for the Cal def. I am out getting some yellow jacket/hornet killer(another story) and I happen to see bottom-end root rot for tomatoes Calcium Chloride concentrate. WOW were was this crap 3 days ago. I bought it also, cause my tomatoes have this def. and it will come in handy for my plants also. Any I felt like posting this.

Plants are looking great and I think my clone is going to take off so I don't think I will have to take anymore clippings, we'll see though. I am kinda tired I have pics that I will try to post in the morning. I think the Calcium def. was right on both plants turning a nice dark green color and growing well. I had a busy weekend so I will do more updates tomorrow. Thanks for watching.

These are all from friday before I trimmed them up.
bb_5_.jpg

bb_3_.jpg

bb_2_.jpg

bb_1_.jpg

Keep them green, you'll get views.
Get them to popping buds, and we viewers will :cheer:

If you must keep them tiny, start the 12/12 cycle soon.

they have been in 12/12 for awhile dude. I just think that they got stunted really bad cause of PH probs but they seem to be doing much better now. The one up front is stretching like crazy I think, its not nearly as bushy as the the one in back. I try to keep the one in back kinda trimmed so light will get threw the canopy. And there finally starting to drink nutes pretty fast also, but still killing the water. I am in a maintenance stage now they seem really stable and my PH isn't up and down like it was. It takes 3-4 days to move up .1 ph now. Its stay right around 5.8 and PPM holding in around 800. In another week or so I will flush and boost PPM to 1000 between nutes, epsom and super thrive(this shit rocks BTW I highly recommend it completely turned my plants around)and its like 5 buck at wally world for and it makes like 2000 gallons. Like I posted before I believe the front is Sativa Dom. and the back one is Indica Dom.

Back
Top Bottom