First Grow - Strawberry Ice - White Queen - AK47

20161230_103135.jpg
20161230_103204.jpg
20161230_103241.jpg

Thanks man its been work but so rewarding! Good luck on your grow! I'm no expert by any means but if you have any questions I'll help the best I can. Do you have a grow journal on here?

Nice job Levi brother loving that led you have a link I'm also a cfl grower and love them have a look at my master kush if you get a chance
Subbed .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

New to this forum and growing have t started yet just learning as much as possible before I grow in the spring.

Are you doing and LST or super cropping? Or just letting them grow?

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

've done a few things so I could compare for future grows. 1 white queen was fimed, 1 white queen was topped 3 maybe 4 times I don't remember for I'll look at it tomorrow and let you know for sure. 1 strawberry ice was topped when those tops grew enough I super cropped 1 branch and lst the other. 1 strawberry ice I only used lst. 1 ak47 was left alone to grow. One ak47 I dropped a light on about 2 weeks ago it broke the stalk pretty bad and was flopped over I taped it up and now it's perfect and way more bushy up top than the other ak47 it was my major oops super crop.

Thanks demon42069 when I was buying my seeds the strawberry ice was my favorite and so far still is! Tomorrow marks 2 weeks in flower so over the next few weeks I hope it packs on massive frost and weight.

I haven't done any research on it. I have seen a journal or 2 where someone has done it. It would be cool to see you try it. About all I know is cutting the top of the bud and it's supposed to make the bud fatter? I may be wrong ill do some research and let you know what I think.

Demon42069 I read a little about it. Sounds good. dence tear drop shape. Im going to try it on a few buds by back building some buds on 1 strawberry ice 1ak47 and 1 white queen leave the other 3 alone so I can compare buds i would also weigh them I didn't see anything about it affecting the yeild just dence. I don't wana loose any weight but will try it and see what happens.

Demon42069 I read a little about it. Sounds good. dence tear drop shape. Im going to try it on a few buds by back building some buds on 1 strawberry ice 1ak47 and 1 white queen leave the other 3 alone so I can compare buds i would also weigh them I didn't see anything about it affecting the yeild just dence. I don't wana loose any weight but will try it and see what happens.
Yeah if i wasnt growing 4 different strains i would want to do the same. Will be interesting to see your results. Ill be following.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well not much to update on but it is the start of week 3 flower. I still have not seen very much stretch at all. When I put up my led I decided to put up some of my cfl's and house hold LEDs 1 in each corner and 3 down low for side lighting. It ads about 250 true watts and around 20,000 lumens most being 2700k for bloom. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
20170101_114117.jpg
20170101_114147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom