First Grow - Strawberry Ice - White Queen - AK47

Levi3434

Day 20 I started late but so far so good.
Lights 6 42 watt 6500k 2800 lumens 6 23 watt 1600 lumens for veg. I want something better for flowering.

Soil fox farm ocean forest
Nuts fox farm trio.

Grow room right now is 4×6 but may expand my down stairs is around 4000 sq foot of unused space.

This is my first grow and hoping for the best!

20161125_074829.jpg
20161125_074829.jpg
20161125_074829.jpg

I'm on my first grow as well and like you I chose to use the fox farms products. What strength are you feeding at? Are these autos or photo periods. I am loving the results of the fox farms products and happy I chose them for my first grow. I am subscribed to your thread so I can compare results. If you get a chance bounce by my grow and take a look. Maybe we can help each other out with lessons learned. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas! I'm glad I went with fox farms also! I'm using full strength I have been doing exactly what the feed schedule says and so far so good for a beginner! I have 2 white queen photos 2 stawberry ice photos and 2 ak47 extm autos. I'll help any way I can and definitely check out your grow!

I was to worried about nutrient burn to try full strength due to all I've read about fox farms being hot. I am now feeding at 75% and they are doing great I will feed them a couple times and if all goes well I am going a 100% also. I have some auto blue tooth and auto critical thunder I am going to grow next so I will be following you for pointers. I do like the photos though. That strawberry ice sounds like an awesome strain. Is it a Sativa or indica.

Great stuff pal I'm at the end of my 1st grow of a mix of autos keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks! 100% notes and no Nute burn on any plants so far the strawberry ice is a 50-50 hybrid I'll get some pics of her up tomorrow she's pretty lol

Thanks! I'm trying my best for the girls! I can't wait to get the 1200 watt led it should be here in a few days!

Back
Top Bottom