First Grow - Trainwreck

Do I see an ebb and grow in your tent? Why the soil?

Mix some pulverised dolomite lime in with your soil to help sweeten up and keep your ph stable around 6.5

I have the system, and I plan on firing it up on my next grow. The temps have been so hot around here I wasn't sure I could keep the water temp in check until the cooler months. I am stoked to try it out after this grow. With the dolomite lime, what's the best way to get it mixed in with the soil at this stage in bloom?

Thanks !

insane420

I have the system, and I plan on firing it up on my next grow. The temps have been so hot around here I wasn't sure I could keep the water temp in check until the cooler months. I am stoked to try it out after this grow. With the dolomite lime, what's the best way to get it mixed in with the soil at this stage in bloom?

Thanks !

insane420

Mix it into the top layer as much as you can and water will help bring it down into the soil. And use a bis ass basting syringe to shoot it down into the root zone. Mix it up in some water. Just don't go too nuts make small adjustments

If you can I would keep your res outside of the tent when its time for that. it will help keep the temps down. I never had any issue with a hot room and the res. But keeping it out of the tent will help plus more room for plants. It help that its not dwc... the roots get air when the sites drain. There is always a chiller too..

Here is an update - day 10 of flower. Plants are shooting up and I trimmed up a bit of the lower portions of each plant. The mother is doing better, but the nute burn damage is done and I will have to ride it out till she finishes.

Pics

TR-Day10.jpg

TR2-Day10.jpg

Mother

TR-Mother1.jpg

TR-Mother-Bud.jpg

The pics of the mother don't really show it, but most of the buds are rock hard and super frosty. I had to use bamboo stakes in places to tie up the buds that were forcing the branches to fall over !

insane420

my first grow was TW too... when you will smoke some buds of it you will be suprised of this nice stone with celebrate effect, and how strong is it.! good luck last picture of main-bud[mini-cola] looks good when i mean mini it means short ... but it is fat-as* bud!
Good luck!

Insane420,
I'm comin to the show a bit late, but I'll be watching closely from now on. You've got a really nice setup going!!..2 600watters in the 4x8 tent is exactly what I am going to be starting up in the next few weeks. I'm very interested to see how your grow progresses!

Great pick with the Trainwreck by the way, and I'm glad to hear that your life partner is doing well with her recovery. I'll be checking in as this grow progresses for sure!

Alohaz

Update - Mother Harvested !

I must have had my dates wrong on the bloom time of the mother. The trichomes were at the stage I wanted them to be and the buds are super sticky, so it was time for her to come down. Took me about 3 hours to get it all trimmed up and these pics were taken 1 day into the drying time. A full smoke report will follow one the buds have dryed and cured a bit :roorrip: Thanks again to all the positive comments I have received on this grow. This community is the best. Here are some pics of the mother harvest and I will have an update tomorrow of the clones.

TR-Mother-Cola.jpg

TR-Mother-Cola2.jpg

TR-Mother-Cola3.jpg

TR-Mother-Harvest.jpg

TR-Mother-Harvest2.jpg

insane420

Wow, great job with momma! Those buds look dank...enjoy!

I'm looking forward to see the clone update!!

those buds came out nice and big sweet

nice white buds!:D
you will be happy when you feel TW power of 19,34 % thc...and cbd around 1 %...

nice and frosty like a bowl of frosted flakes..MMM

Wow, great job with momma! Those buds look dank...enjoy!

I'm looking forward to see the clone update!!

Thanks so much for the support. Sorry for the delay on the clone update, but got some pics for you all. I installed the 2nd 600watt light after the guy I deal with at the hydro shop talked me out of the mover. The are all looking pretty good so far and I had a question about supplementing with black molasses on the days I just feed water. I was wondering if this is a good idea or if I should just stick to plain RO water between feedings? Looking for any input.

Here are the pics at day 21:

TR-Clones.jpg

TR-Clones3.jpg

TR-Clones4.jpg

TR-Clones5.jpg

Also wanted to mention that we tried a small piece from the mother that has dried out and all I can say is wow! After 2 rips from the bong, you could really feel it your head and was really strong. Took a third rip and it was lights out for me :smokin:

insane420

great lookin plants and congrats on the great smoke. i just got a big kick from my scisor hash this morning.

I use stright r/o water inbetween feedings. Its good to let the soil take up pure h20 that way it has a chance to clean itself up so to spreak. Just like us sometimes we just want a bottle of water no soda, beer or anything just clean h20. Thats just the way I think of it.

Back
Top Bottom