First Grow UK, 9 Critical Impact, 1 Cherry Amnesia

Newgrower93

Hi everyone

So I have recently joined the site as I've been coming here to research info for my first grow so I thought I'd share my experience to help others in my position and gain any advice along the way. So if you guys will be patient with me as I'm new to forums and growing that would be great, if I miss anything please let me know and I'll try get it up for you as soon as I can.

So here goes...

I'm growing 9 Critical impact from vision seeds which I chose mainly for the price and the yeilds as I expected to lose some along the way. When I bought my seeds I was given a free seed in a clear bag that I was told was cherry amnesia which I've germinated too. My set up is in the attic which I have put black white sheeting all around and have my pits on gardening trays on the floor boards so I don't ruin the plaster boards on the ceiling, I am running two 600 watt HID omega lights with Euro barn reflectors, with 2 omega 600 watt metal halide bulbs that I plan on swapping out for HPS in flower. I have a speed controlled inline fan and carbon garden carbon filter both rated at 400m3/h for my out take which is directed in ducting to my soffit boards, I also have a 490m3/h voted inline fan for my intake and 1 oscillating fan that I intend on upping to 2 for air movement. I also have a digital thermometer and humistat that I use to track temps and humidity, which I like to keep around 22-28degrees C and 45-65% humidity. I believe that's everything about my set up apart from the obviously being on heavy duty timers 18-6 light schedule which I run 6 at night to 12 the next day to help keep my temps in check.

So I germinated all 10 seeds in a cup of tap water for 24 hours then into a paper towel for 24 hours. I then checked them after the 24 hours in paper towels and they all had nice healthy half inch tap roots, so I planted them in plastic cups with 100% canna coco. And watered with tap water and quarter strength canna start. I followed this watering regime for the next 6 days. One the second Monday so my eighth day I upper the canna start to half strength and added canna rhizotonic at half strength. I also followed this until the next Monday which was day fifteen from seed. On day fifteen I upper the start to full strength and the rhizotonic to full strength and added canna cannazym in at half strength, I also transplanted all 10 plants in to 7.5l pots.. I have continued watering like this every day until now which is day 18 from seed.

I have pictures from day 16 I will post some more up to date tomorrow. I plan on posting everyday with pictures and once a week explaining what I've changed and what I plan on achieving this week.

IMG_364515.JPG
IMG_364313.JPG
IMG_364115.JPG
IMG_363716.JPG
IMG_363916.JPG
IMG_363815.JPG

As promised the photos from grow at 18 days old super happy with the progress can't wait to see what these babies will look like after 8 weeks of veg. My next update will probably be Monday which is day 22 which I hope to be topping that day too.
IMG_367115.JPG
IMG_366314.JPG
IMG_366914.JPG
IMG_366017.JPG
IMG_366716.JPG
IMG_366716.JPG
IMG_365915.JPG
IMG_365817.JPG

Hello again everyone

So today is day 22 from seed the start of my third week and growth is doing so well. I have changed my nutrient regime from canna start to the full two part coco grow nutrients along with the rhizotonic and cannazym. I am currently using half strength A+B, full strength rhizotonic and full strength cannazym so far I'm having excellent results without any sign of nutrient burn or deficiencies. So that my feeding covered, lighting is still the same 2 600watt MH bulbs on 18/6 but I have now added a 5 inch vortex inline fan for an intake as my temps where hitting 30 a lot and I wanted them around 28 tops, the inline seems to be working and keeping the temps steady. I have also topped 8 of my critical impacts to try and increase the yeilds, I have left one to see the potential of an untrained plant in my conditions. I also left the cherry amnesia alone as I haven't heard of it or seen it grown before so I wanted to see what kind of plant I'm working with, I will be cloning it if it turns out good as I have another 4 to 5 weeks veg left so plenty of time to see what it turns out like. Anyway I've added some more photos and I'll probably give just a photo update around Thursday and a full update next Monday.
IMG_368112.JPG
IMG_368014.JPG
IMG_367915.JPG
IMG_367812.JPG
IMG_36779.JPG

Looking good I'm using the canna line and so far I'm happy with the veg period I'm putting my ladies into my flowering room in a couple days so I'm gonna watch over your grow. Are you using the Feeding schedule from the canna site? Grow Guide | CANNA Gardening USA
Hello CuiBono thanks for the support, Yes I am following the official feedings guide but I'm hand watering with nutes everyday. I'm glad to hear your veg period is going well have you a link to that journal? I have another 4/5 weeks left before I flip to flower hoping for a lot more growth to hit a massive yield.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom