First Grow, Unknown Type

leons

Hi everyone this is my first post and very first try to grow someting.
Im from Israel and i used to smoke hash :roorrip: which is more common here, smoked cannabis maybe 2-3 times and post 3 months smoked nothing at all.
I was at some dudes home and grabbed 2 seeds from him ,only one was good.

What strain is it? *?????*
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? *?????*
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg.
If in Veg... For how long? 9-10 days
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? soil from some abandon pot + some Potassium nitrate (oh noooo?)
If soil... What size pot? 200ml cup
Size of light? 1x 45w cf
Is it aircooled? nope
Temp of Room/cab? 86f/30c day, 78f/26c night
RH of Room/cab? 50-60%
PH of media or res? *????*
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? 3rd day

Fatma
7e395131f6.jpg

6c304c3b80.jpg

Re: Fist grow, unknown type

Its been a week since my first post and i've upgraded my grow closet,
4 CF 30W, 3 of 6500K and one 2700K at veg and will switch to 3 2700K and one 6500K at flowering. Ive added 80CM 12V pc fan for cooling, dont have budget for bigger stuff.
I bought some soil, don't know the ph but it has some nutrients, rotten(?) palm and rocks. Got some cheap fertilizer made of seaweed concentrate, NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potash), haven't use it yet.
I came by some new seeds, unknown type but different from the older one, so now i have 1 plant 2 weeks into veg and 4 babies.

The lower leafs turning yellow..why? :(
Someone can identity the type of the bigger plant? :hookah: TNX
FATIMA_KIDS.jpg

FATMA_YELL.jpg

Hi,
:welcome: to the 420Mag. forums. :grinjoint:
The air needs to be moving around the plants.
A small fan to keep them dancing will help the stems to grow strong.
:goodluck: and hope you stay here with us.
:peace:

Can not do :( this grow is a secret operation, i returned to my parents house ,they don't know about this things and there is no space inside for fans :( less than 2X2 feet, maybe i will expend it to 4x2 later.
:)

Re: Fist Grow, Unknown Type

Sorry guys for being late for my weekly update:wood:
the biggest plant is 1 month old :woohoo:

Upgraded my closet a little with aluminum foil, i know its not the best but budget is super low.
My growing space is super small so i can't grow all of them only 2 at max :( .
I have problem! its too hot inside (up to 102F at day and 85F at night)even though the plants cope well with the heat as i see.
Humidity of 41-50% :popcorn:.. good?
FATIMA5.jpg

is this a female plant or its too early to tell?
FATIMA4.jpg

The plant becoming very bushy, leafs everywhere..good?
do i need to chop one of the two branches that growing so ill get 3 branches instead 2?
FATMA3.jpg

I love the way plants grow under CFLs. Your humidity is ok.
During veg. period they like more humidity. But they aren't doing badly. :grinjoint:
:peace:

Looking healthy!

I would try and address that heat soon, if it were me. Plants grow much faster if kept under ~85*

Picture is to far away to see any defining preflowers.

I was gone for the weekend and my lil plants got thirsty and two of them become yellowish and after i waterd them they got very weak, so i added nutes :( ruined totally, they looks rotten. I put them under sun and trimmed most of their leafs.

Yesterday I got bored and tried F.I.M method on my big plant, hope it wont kill my plant.

hi im late again.
F.I.M done! i try it on my lil plant hope it will be as good as it done for my bigger plant.
I've bought flowering and growth nutes and anti pests nutes.
One of my lil plants passed away 2 days ago and the other one is getting better..but they are growing so nicely :) I hope it will be a girl :morenutes:

p.s I did exchange, I let one of my lil plants and got more seeds:cool:
fatma12.jpg

FATMA9.jpg

FATMA7.jpg

FATMA6.jpg

SUPER BUSHY AND LOW PLANT
FATMA13.jpg

NEW F.I.M
FATMA11.jpg

:(
FATMA10.jpg

:lot-o-toke:
FATMA8.jpg

peace:slide:

I cut 2 clones about two days ago and put them in water and covered them with small plastic bag, they look healthy but no sign of roots.
Am I doing something wrong?

Hi everyone! Im sorry again :O..
I put my plant to something like 36 hours of dark about a week ago and start flowering.. It seems to me that my baby is hermie :-( It is? What should I do?
Another problem I have is humidity..67-73%!!! :-( good thing I managed to get it from 100F+- to 87-93F.
And I succeed to clone it :O

HER3.jpg

HER1_2_.jpg

HER1_1_.jpg

HER2.jpg

3 weeks into flowering :) no hermies :cheer:

The plant growing crazy 26in tall and because of the F.I.M I have 4 main colas :)

Why the leafs on the colas folding a bit?
I water with lots of nutes and brown sugar and it smells so fruity and so good :cheer:

I've added 30W 2700K CFL, now have 120W of 2700K and 30W of 6500K for multi spectrum and veg for the lil ones. All of my plants growing on 12hrs light, I wanna see how the lil ones grow under that light.
One of the clones grow super fast and because of the 12hrs light it flowers:grinjoint:
the other clone maybe dead no growing(there is roots) but not dry:reading420magazine:
Had accident..one of the lights fall on top of my second lady and killed her top and her right side :(
The humidity now 45-65%.

IMAG00694.jpg

FOLDING LEAFS :(?
IMAG00723.jpg

IMAG00744.jpg

AT LEFT BIG CLONE AND AT RIGHT THE DEAD(?) ONE
IMAG00703.jpg

BURNED LADY
IMAG00714.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Actually it was pretty good and I've already smoked this great plant :) weeks of joe:tokin:
I also got auto blueberry but i cant grow anymore :(

a107.jpg

b79.jpg

part of it
c60.jpg

Back
Top Bottom