First grow unsure if it's something to worry about or not?

Curbcalamity

STRAIN: jack herer x unknown indica HYBRID (my friend forgot what the strain was crossed with but has kept it alive for so long it wouldve changed anyway)
No. OF PLANTS: 2 (started from indoor clones topped at 4th node already when i got them, my friend dumped them on me and couldnt bare to kill them)
STAGE: flowering weejk 5 1/2 of (an assumed) 10-11
outdoors in a hugelbed. not 100% on the contents of my soil but i added about 100L of cocoa coir as mulching ontop to stop the errossion as its quite sandy i water then like, maybew twice a week, its very hot were i live its been around the 90-100 mark whole summer. I have just been feeding them liquid food rather than attempting to alter my garden bed drastically. they were fed the following;
VEG
Green + Diamond - an start to finish A+B fert. NPK 458 (has all your trace elements also)
marine - MgCa+ and has NPK of 800
BlOOM
replaced marine with bio diesel NPK is unknown but i believe it is mostly just organic phos. amino acids flavanoid

FOLIAR
Alloevate - NPK 100 is a source of silica and activates plants SAR response

feeding schedule: I totally winged it. i have a salt meter and ph meter and just measure i didnt go over 1200 ppm in the solutiuon ever and fed them probably to often. my water was around about 6.2ph starting point

PROBLEMS: first grow, no idea what im doing, I tried a combination of Fluxing and SCROG and threw some super cropping in aswell, it was a "learn to train a plant for inside" sorta project. some leaves are turning yellowish, but not (i think) chlorosis yellow just starting along the veins. wondering if it could be magnesium/manganese/iron def.?? or is it just natural plant letting inefficient leaves die? or am i just worried over nothing? she looks pretty happy other than that...

Back
Top Bottom