First grow update

Kate Kitten

hey there just figured it was time to put up some newer pics of my lil baby.... any suggestions are welcome let me know what you all think.... oh and its 31" tall now

XOXO
Kitten

153002.jpg

152935.jpg

152807.jpg

151129.jpg

151256.jpg

Looks good is it some bagseed or strain if so which strain, Do you have them indoors or out door if so inside what kinda light are you using. Know about topping, or you just like ur one stalk plizzys? Topping is a good way to enhance plant yield.

PM me if you have any questions.

~Kush2Kush

I'm not sure what you mean by topping will enhance yield. . . Topping your plants produce 2 colas (depending on how you do it maybe more ) but they will be smaller, in my experience, MUCH smaller. . .Its also stress to the lady. . if your looking to get more, let her veg longer, but tie her down to control the height. This also could allow for more branching, and make it easier to get alot more bud sites to available light.

Your baby looks healthy KSK. . .how old? Lights?
You'll have to remind us stoners. . lol :laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley:

Bagz :peace:

its just a seed i took out of a bag i had......ive already decided not to top it.....im not sure of when i planted it but
if i had to guess i would say end of april or early may is when i planted it i started it outside but then moved it indoors when it hit about 12 in....i have 2 cfls on it.... also using miracle grow the bottom leaves were eaten off by my cats i gotta quit gettin them stoned or ill never get a plant to grow hehehe.....

I'm not sure what you mean by topping will enhance yield. . . but they will be smaller, in my experience, MUCH smaller. . .Its also stress to the lady. .
In non high terms lol. I mean i started mine early this year and topped it a couple times, it does stress the ladys like you said but if given enough veg time it should grow out what you call this Much small yield you think you get like that. Just me though.

In non high terms lol. I mean i started mine early this year and topped it a couple times, it does stress the ladys like you said but if given enough veg time it should grow out what you call this Much small yield you think you get like that. Just me though.

If your gonna let it grow out, why cut her to begin with. . . and you'll still end up with smaller colas. . . it's not going to compare. . . Topping is used to control height and promote branching, so it bushes out instead of up. If you want height control, branching, limited stress, tie it down, and you won't sacrifice any bud. . .

KSK: Are you flowering yet? You have 2 CFL's, what kind and how close are you keeping them to your baby? If you get 1 or 2 more cfls, you'll be able to hang some light closer to the mid to lower branches, it'll help alot. . . Keep us posted!!

i dont have the extra money right now to go and buy more lights...... i have one CFL on top of the plant the package it came in says its 2150 lumens... closest it gets is two in..... i check it every so often and turn the plant so it dosent start tilting one way or the other..... the second one i have on the bottom of the plant point upwards and i think that one is around 800 lumens....

I would have them both pointing down in a V fashion, leaves are meant to absorb the light from above not below. Have you started flowering yet?

yes been in flowering for over a month now.... the second light isnt comin up from the bottom its in the middle on the lower brances so they will grow too

i will as soon as i can but with a 3 yr old its hard to spend my money on something else than her...... ill ask around my family see if any of them have some to spare........ any other suggestions???? how long before i can tell its its a male or female

I feel ya on the kid part, I got a 2yr old daughter myself, its tough, them lil boogers eat more than I do when I got the munchies stoned as hell, but I wouldnt trade her for anything in the whole world!

Have you turned your lights to 12/12? If you've been flowering correctly your plant should have shown its sex within the first 1-4weeks of flowering. Do you have the lights on a timer? One more Q, how much height do you have to work with???

yes ive already said its been in the 12/12 for a month and 3 days...... not timer on the lights i put it in my closet at 7pm keep it shut until its 7am when we get up for the next day...... i bring it out into my living room where i have the lights set up so height isnt a problem

KSK, get some closeups of the top and a few of the nodes just under. . . see if we can't see whats what with sex for ya. . . You should be showing at least by now. . . a month in flowering, I would imagine its mature enough considering how long it veg'd for. .. Its possible with the light issue, that the flowering is slower, but let us see. . .

I understand about $$ and kids. . .well kid, I have a 2 year daughter and thats the whole reason I haven't been after the HPS lighting I want. . YET!! lol. . . anyway next month. . .

it could be as simple as me not paying close attention to the 12/12 time ... guess ill be a lil more anal about it hehehe

Back
Top Bottom