First Grow - White Dwarf Feminised Autoflowering

HI!

Day 14.(yestarday - can't be bothered to take another pic)

Plant is sill on my windowsill as i haven't recieved the cupboard i will be growing in yet :S

There's not realy much to say... It's growing..

Day_144.JPG

:Rasta:

Well she is getting bigger. and looking good. Here is one of mine. I have a grow box and they are getting too big for it. It will be time to get the closet ready and put them in a 5 gallon bucket.

Looking good Gang. Yeap, get her back under some CFL's and she will take right off.
How long till you get your cupboard? Once you get it, don't forget about getting a fan in there and taking care of the heat.

Day 25

I wanted to get her under the CFL again by now, but I'm not getting my cupboard until tomorow. She seems healthy but a little small for her age. :( well... pics!

IMAG0338.JPG

IMAG0339.JPG

Also, does anyone have any idea as to what I should grow next? I'll have about 10 weeks to do the grow then I'm away for 2 weeks. I was thinking Afgahn Kush Ryder or Blueberry. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Gang.

:Rasta: :ganjamon:

Day 8.

For now Rita is on my windowsill, or else my parents will see the CFL at night. When I get a new cupboard (it's in the post) i will go back to the CFL.

The plant's doing fine, so apart from being found all is cool. :thumb:

I started on half strength nutes yestarday, but I don't have proper nutes yet, so it's 4-4-8 tomato fertiliser for now :S. I'll get somthing proper in the week!

Here she is on my windowsill (poor quality, I'm sorry):

Day_81.JPG

Thanks!

:Rasta:

Good luck with your grow. Try to get nutes that have more N in it for veg may help the growth.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom