First Grow - White Widow - Afghani - Strawberry Blue - Advice Welcome!

Well guys it has been a WILD last week. The temperature where im at has been 95 degrees + every day and with the plants being in the top story of a shed it was quite hot up there 86+ and we had to do something ASAP because of how droopy there were and ended up moving the whole tent inside the house where it is much cooler. Wasn't sure they were even going to make it with being so hot for a few days but I got the temps back down between 76-79 during the day time and closer to 70 during night time. And you guys will notice that I am down to 5 plants now, one of the afghanis turned out to be a male and still waiting for the other one to show signs of sex. The 3 white widows and strawberry blue are all looking really good again with pistils coming out of everywhere. Strawberry blue has not been getting much taller unlike the white widows who are all now 18-22" tall. Any advice on getting him taller or just let him be?

Updated Pics DAY 10 Flower
All 5
FullSizeRender_28_.jpg

White Widows
FullSizeRender_31_.jpg
FullSizeRender_29_.jpg

Strawberry Blue
FullSizeRender_28_.jpg

Some of the pistils
FullSizeRender_32_.jpg

day 17 flower

Temps have been a little high everyday because it is still so hot here but have been able to keep it around low 80s. They are all starting to look really good and strawberry blue is finally getting taller. Thinking about giving away the afghani to a friend now that it is legal to grow 4 plants for everyone in oregon! It is a little behind and has been a pain the whole grow so far so wouldn't mind having the 4 that look really good. Here are some up dated pics:

All 5
FullSizeRender_34_.jpg

White widows
FullSizeRender_38_.jpg
FullSizeRender_37_.jpg
FullSizeRender_35_.jpg

Strawberry Blue
FullSizeRender_36_.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes of course the grow is still alive! we have actually harvested the afghani and one of the white widows. Still have 2 white widows and the strawberry blue. I stopped posting on here cause I was getting minimal or no responses so didnt want to waste my time anymore but thanks for checking in colorado high! i appreciate it. So far the two plants have actually came out much better than expected with my first grow but the yield isnt going to be very much due to heat and letting the plants stretch too much i believe but here are some pictures.

all of them
FullSizeRender_39_.jpg

strawberry blue
IMG_140217.JPG

white widow drying
IMG_142225.JPG
FullSizeRender_40_.jpg

afghani
FullSizeRender_41_.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom