First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

I forgot to mention... I licked the butter off my fingers last night and I was high as balls about an hour later!!! Seriously though I felt like a newbie, I had the giggles, I was happy af, and couldn't leave the bed hahaha. It had to either be from licking the butter off my fingers, or just from stirring the butter and breathing it in. Hopefully that means it'll be potent stuff

Lmao! Sounds exactly like my first time!! I wasn't expecting it... maybe cookies... started off eating half... nothing... ate the other half about 20 mins later... and I was FUBAR! Coma on the couch! Enjoy it all! You deserve it after all the hard work!

Well I've only tried a few edibles that really masked the weed flavor, and one of those is fruity pebbles rice crispy treats. It's very easy to make and you only have to just melt the butter no cooking in high heat, so no chance of cooking off the good stuff

Woah!!! Stop the bus!!! Fruity Pebbles rice crispy treats?!? So like fruity pebbles instead of the rice crispies?!? That sounds awesome! Lol! Pot ingenuity at its best!!

Haha I keep hearing this so I'm paranoid now

It's not fun if you aren't used to a good body stone... my gf had too much the same time I was coma couched and she won't touch edibles anymore... ridiculous really... too excited to try my first real batch and over indulged... live and learn and share in a 420 forum!! less is always better until you are used to them!

So the edibles turned out really good!!! It was super euphoric, body high and the flavor was great!!

I cut Shortie down yesterday after 7 days of drying and popped in jars. Weight comes out to 3.75 oz, but might lose a lit bit during cure (I think they say 5-10%)
420-magazine-mobile773463231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile849326125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1539175945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982289308.jpg

Thank you everyone for following along! I couldnt have mafe it this far without your help!

I ended up getting 2.5 oz from Big Mama and 3.5 oz from Shortie plus 40 grams of trim for edibles

Big Mama's buds have just gotten better and better after curing, and smell like a lemony skunk. Smoke is very good mix of head and body high and a lot smoother after curing, but not as smooth as I would like. Still haven't tried Shortie, I'm waiting for at least 2 weeks of curing to test it. She smells like a very sweet syrupy skunk..

So yeah! This journal is complete!

I'm pretty sad that it is over. It has been a great ride along that's for sure!

Really happy for you that your first grow has been such a success and looking forward to your next one!

How are those seeds you germinated?

I'm pretty sad that it is over. It has been a great ride along that's for sure!

Really happy for you that your first grow has been such a success and looking forward to your next one!

How are those seeds you germinated?
Don't be sad! All 5 seeds germinated within 36 hours and popped above soil within 48 hours! I'll be starting a new journal soon just look for chakita
420-magazine-mobile1199581470.jpg

I'm thinking about getting another tent, but if I don't, 2 will have to go .

Well i guess you can wait and see how they turn out before transplant into final pot. I grew a few Nirvana freebies and they were ultra spindly sativas so had to scrap them as my tent wasnt tall enough. Wish i had finished them to be honest but they didnt look like they would even have half an ounce on them

Back
Top Bottom