I’m pulling up a chair I’m on my first grow also. Link in signature. I’ve also learned a lot. 99.999 % off this forum. Everyone is great and someone will answer your questions if needed. Cheers. Happy growing. Magic.
White widow is so fun to grow, best of luck with the new ladiesFirst grow so starting off small with two white widow and two northern lights autos.
- growing indoors
- home made growing tent 4’w x 2’l x 6’h w/reflective Mylar velcroed to the tent frame. tent is not covered on top.
- soil is equal parts happy frog and coco in 2 gallon fabric bags
- using four 48” T5 54W growing lights
Followed Crop Kings germination process:
- two white widow seeds sank within three hours
- northern lights seeds sank after 15 hours
- put all four seeds with damp paper towel after 18 hours
- after two days white widow tap root 3/4” long planted these seeds directly in 2 gallon fabric bags. (I read somewhere to just plant autos directly into final planting pot.)
(white widows are on the left, northern lights on the right)
- northern lights tap root take another two days to reach 1/2” long. Planted northern lights four days fire starting germination process.