I’m pulling up a chair I’m on my first grow also. Link in signature. I’ve also learned a lot. 99.999 % off this forum. Everyone is great and someone will answer your questions if needed. Cheers. Happy growing. Magic.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
White widow is so fun to grow, best of luck with the new ladiesFirst grow so starting off small with two white widow and two northern lights autos.
- growing indoors
- home made growing tent 4’w x 2’l x 6’h w/reflective Mylar velcroed to the tent frame. tent is not covered on top.
- soil is equal parts happy frog and coco in 2 gallon fabric bags
- using four 48” T5 54W growing lights
Followed Crop Kings germination process:
- two white widow seeds sank within three hours
- northern lights seeds sank after 15 hours
- put all four seeds with damp paper towel after 18 hours
- after two days white widow tap root 3/4” long planted these seeds directly in 2 gallon fabric bags. (I read somewhere to just plant autos directly into final planting pot.)
(white widows are on the left, northern lights on the right)
- northern lights tap root take another two days to reach 1/2” long. Planted northern lights four days fire starting germination process.