First Grow White Widow

Tripsin

Hey all, I'm a little late to start my journal but better late then never I guess!

I am using crop king white widow feminized
Coco coir
7gal final pots 4 plants
Gh 3 part plus cal/mag starting using biomarine half way threw veg and been using koolbloom since flipping
I have all my feeding schedules written down I'll try to load them up.
I use tap water and after mixing seems to give me a ph of 5.7 I have tested the run off and it seems to come out 6
Just got a blue lab truncheon seen a video of a guy who had his 10 years and going strong plus liked it doesn't have to be calibrated.

For equipment I have a 4x4 veg tent with an LED with 225x3w + 18x10w CREE XM-L2 got a good deal on it. (Wanna do a comparison with hps eventually)
For flower I have a quantum digital 1000w dimmable ballast with 6" cool tube.

I water every day now between 2-3liters per plant
Never flushed
Ppm seems to be same coming out as going in

420-magazine-mobile873480524.jpg

Here is a pic

420-magazine-mobile873480524.jpg

Here is a pic

You might want to give a flush before transition is over and you start with full on nutes for bloom, great looking room, I love the set up, I usually run 1000w HPS, but it's TO HOT!! So even air cooled is not enough to keep ambient temps down

Oh my flower tent is 5x5x7 and it seems to stay at a steady 78 degrees. I have a 4" centrifugal fan sucking out all the air constantly threw a carbon filter

Switched over my feeding to
5ml micro
2ml grow
7ml bloom
5ml cal/mag
5ml biomarine
5ml Koolbloom

Also gave then a good trimming
420-magazine-mobile2084731765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1333676455.jpg

Got some cb dream going. I really want to get into the high cbd strains to help out some sick family members and the tinctures seem to do really good for my auto immune disease.
420-magazine-mobile1610097309.jpg

Did I take off enough on bottom I've been told week three trim is very important for yield.

Really thinking of getting a taste enhancer either bud candy sugar raw or remo nutrients has a enhancer any preferences?? Best bang for buck?

Thanks

Quick update been feeding every day
5 micro
2 grow
8 bloom
6 cal/mag
5 biomarine
8 koolbloom
8 bud candy

Doesn't really smell at all yet but the buds are really starting to form :). Everything looks really healthy :). What kind of weight you guys thinking? 5x5 and pretty dense

420-magazine-mobile1245467066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile385659246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile463238846.jpg

Seemed after a day or two it really started to pack on and pick up speed. Not to sure how much is just the natural cycle of flowering but Seemed to kick start after starting this!

I'd say a couple days too. My first few grows I didn't use anything. Then I swear within a couple days using the pk booster they definitely pack on some weight faster than I've seen in the past.

Just doing the same feeding schedule everyday.
One plan lower leaves are starting to yellow and fall off
Defiantly going to have to work on canopy shape next grow some tops got away lol.
Still no real smell yet

420-magazine-mobile850327197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318872693.jpg
420-magazine-mobile162346705.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom