First Grow: WW Fem Auto & CB Dream

As you can see above, I was freaking out this morning. My conclusion regarding the causes leading up to this morning are:

1. Too much watering which I was correcting
  2. Heat too high combined with the lights to close which I had partially corrected
  3. and adding Rapid Start root enhancer which corresponds with the symptoms
Who knows could be none of this and something else entirely.

On a recommendation I decided to transplant - just finished. Two enitely in Fox Farm with some perlite, two with some coco coir added and perlite added and two with less coco coir and perlite added.

MY QUESTION: The plants were pretty wet when I transplanted - WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT WATERING?

Ok ul have better drainege now um befor u pater to the poke ur finger in soil to test if dry or wet works well just water 4 now soil has enough life to run a month no feeding

If you didn't, I would lightly water the entire top of the soil, from stem-to-side all the way around. you don't need or want run if your soil was moist....maybe 1/2 gal or 2L. then it will be like every 5 days (of course being more water and a slight dribble for a run off) for a bit. k'den

What a difference a week makes! Since transplanting my girls have done much better. Still not sure about watering - erring on the side of keeping the soil pretty dry. I plan on LSTing - when would I start doing that?

So happy to be posting my weekly update! Today marks four weeks from seed. First things r going well - thanks to all the help during my rocky first couple of weeks. Excellent growth but still behind due to problems down in dixie - dixie cups that is. Started LSTing - HOW MUCH SHOULD I BEND? - don't want to break anything. Also, seems like I am under watering - gets very dry and sometimes a bit droopy with quick recovery after watering. IS IT OK TO WATER EVERY OTHER TO THREE DAYS - ALTERNATING NUTRIENTS/JUST WATER?

Heading into week five. Transplanted the two that were in 1 gallon pots - including a WW auto that likes to be planted in the final pot - but has now been trans planted twice! These two were planted in Coco/perlite - no idea what i am doing in this medium. Did more LSTing and trimmed a bunch of fan leaves. Could use advice on feeding and trimming - anybody, anybody?

Hey man wish I could help but I’ve only grown organically. As far as training you can take some tape and tape one end to your pot the other to a fan leaf near the top so you don’t have to worry about bending too much. But there are many things you can do I like to top my Photos. As far as autos I didn’t do much training on mine since this was my first one didn’t want to stunt it’s growth too much.

Back
Top Bottom