First Grow: WW Fem Auto & CB Dream

When to flip? Earlier I received this advice:
Oops, didn't see you were mixing photos and autos. You can grow both of them at 20/4 (though for a photo I would compromise a little and drop it to 18/6 or even 16/8) and then after 6-8 weeks you can flip the light to 12/12 and that will activate the photo's genetics to begin flower. The autos will begin to flower by showing pistils in approx 4-5 weeks...they will continue to grow even @ 12/12... It all works out in the end. :goodluck

My autos are flowering, it's been 6+ weeks, the photos look good - when should I flip? and to 12/12?

thanks for any help

I have an auto growing also but I had to make sure I kept it in my veg tent. 12/12 will still grow an auto but from what I understand it benefits the most from 18/6. Which I’m sure your photo plant might over veg if you wait until Auto finishes. So unless you have another tent I’d just flip it.

Need help with humidity! Humidity in my grow tent (4x4x80in) has been high. I am now on a 12/12 lighting cycle and my humidity gets to low 70% at night and low 60% during the day. The tent is in a basement which is humid to begin with. I purchased a small dehumidifier which was pretty much useless and recently a large dehumidifier that pull a lot of moisture out of the tent but I can't seem to get down to 50%. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. See my first grow here... First Grow - WW Fem Auto & CB Dream

A few observations on the grow so far...
  1. love the autos because they are fast and easy
  2. Transplanted two of my autos once and one twice (which seems to be doing the best) which is a no no.
  3. six plants are too many for a 4x4 tent. I am sure the crowding is stifling growth. Next grow one or two plants.

Approaching two months since seed. White Widows developing OK. I have been checking tricomes for color - all clear but wondering if I am approaching harvest time. Looks like they will all be ready at different times. Is it OK to harvest one cola and let others continue to grow?

Any recommendations for resources for how to dry and cure - time to think about that...

Back
Top Bottom